Azure's Signature Shop

Well, I've been thinking about making one of these posts for a while now because I really haven't seen very many people do this, and I finally have a little bit more time to be able to take requests. This will basically be a thread for anyone who's interested in getting a little 500 by 120 pixel (This is the maximum size limit, any bigger and the image will be cut off. You are welcome to request smaller dimensions if you want.) picture in their signature, like the one that's currently in my signature. I won't have any watermarks on them for now, so please don't give me any reason to add them (i.e. don't claim my work as your own).

For anyone who's interested, please leave a message below with at least the following:
  • Your forum name, so I can identify you if I have a waitlist.
  • What image you would like in the sig. If you can find one yourself, that would be great, but please try to find renders (images where the background has already been removed, or at the very least an image where the background is easily removable, it makes my job a lot easier). For the image, please make sure the artist has agreed to allow others to use their work (try to avoid stuff from DeviantArt). I will not use an image unless the artist has given explicit agreement for their use.
  • Any text you would like in the sig, if applicable.
  • Any other specific design related requests - I may or may not do these depending on the feasibility.
I will try to get these done as soon as I can, but do keep in mind life is keeping me busy and there may be delays.

Current waitlist:
Nightingales
Lacus Clyne
DarkNostalgia
Real FV13
The Bravest Bird
Sparkl3y

As a side note, I can do banners, but I'm a little more hesitant as they are typically for tournament threads, and there may be deadlines that I would be unable to meet. But if deadlines aren't as big of a deal for you, then go ahead and request.

That's about enough text for me. Other than that, go nuts!

Helen the Hero

Sunchipps

Credits to Andrew for the Ludicolo render.

firehusky

Kittttten

AzureEdge

Richhomiecrossy

Phione

Hyunation

Lacus Clyne

Lanculus

Viridi

Exiline

Declarity

Last edited:
These look really good! Thought I might ask for one then. =P
Feel free to use this template i'm using for the request, as I think it would make things easier for you once this gets going.

User: HelenTheHero
Pokemon Image:

Signature Background: Dark purple and black/grey would be good, trying to fit with Aerodactyl's color scheme.
Text: Even fossils can be cute :D
Extra Stuff: I don't mine if the image is cut, I really just want the head.

These look really good! Thought I might ask for one then. =P
Feel free to use this template i'm using for the request, as I think it would make things easier for you once this gets going.

User: HelenTheHero
Pokemon Image:

Signature Background: Dark purple and black/grey would be good, trying to fit with Aerodactyl's color scheme.
Text: Even fossils can be cute :D
Extra Stuff: I don't mine if the image is cut, I really just want the head.
It shall be done. Might take a while, I'll try to get it done by the weekend.

Thanks! :D It looks really good! I will probably use it on other forums though, as the signature size limit on here won't allow me to have my FC, etc along with the image.

Last edited:
I'll could try as well :]
User: Sunchipps
Pokemon Image:

Signature Background: Dark Blue with some thunderbolts in the back (like its a thunder storm)
Text: Praise Sunchipps

I'll could try as well :]
User: Sunchipps
Pokemon Image:

Signature Background: Dark Blue with some thunderbolts in the back (like its a thunder storm)
Text: Praise Sunchipps
Could you find another image? I've looked through some of the artist's works and posts and he doesn't seem to like others using his work even when it is credited.

OK, this has been dead for a while, but may I request one? :3

Pokemon Image:

Background: White, Red, and Electric Blue with small flames decorating it.
Text: Kittttten

Thanks in advance!

OK, this has been dead for a while, but may I request one? :3

Pokemon Image:

Background: White, Red, and Electric Blue with small flames decorating it.
Text: Kittttten

Thanks in advance!

I'd like a request as well, and I'd love to see how this turns out!
Here's a render if that's fine by you, or if this render doesn't work, there's tons of other Aegislash renders out there!
http://orig03.deviantart.net/9d7e/f...islash_shield_form_by_oneexisting-d73ebw4.png

Here you guys go, sorry it took a while. Hope you guys like them :)

User: xtracross
Text: Richhomiecrossy (that's my PS name, but if it doesnt look good on your sig you can do xtracross)
Pokemon Image:

background: I would like blue/red you know, to fit with the phanpy color scheme.

Sorry for imminent huge image, found no smaller one that I liked so used the official art.

User: Phione
Text: Fallen Angel
Pokémon Image:

Background Color: Dark blue and white.

Thanks!

request

background:
a flashy blue design is preferred, not really too specific in that regard
text: Hyunation (position on left bottom corner)
pokemon: greninja (whichever render you find best will do)

thank you in advance

Sorry for imminent huge image, found no smaller one that I liked so used the official art.

User: Phione
Text: Fallen Angel
Pokémon Image:

Background Color: Dark blue and white.

Thanks!
request

background:
a flashy blue design is preferred, not really too specific in that regard
text: Hyunation (position on left bottom corner)
pokemon: greninja (whichever render you find best will do)

thank you in advance
I'll get on these, sorry I've been busy this week :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)