Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends i need an help please..somehow i can't update my Pokemon X, i guess it's because of my slow internet on my phone so until i will get home to my wi fi (i will come back in friday)
Someone can please just trade me 2 simple pokes? Level 20-30 male corsola with ancient power and a female scraggy with intimidate in a timer ball with carefull nature,it will be extreamlly helpfull..

Last edited:
Hello friends i need an help please..somehow i can't update my Pokemon X, i guess it's because of my slow internet on my phone so until i will get home to my wi fi (i will come back in friday)
Someone can please just trade me 2 simple pokes? Level 20-30 corsola witb ancient power and a female scraggy with intimidate in a timer ball with carefull nature,it will be extreamlly helpfull..
I can get you the scraggy, I'll post when i have it.

Its fine :) thanks a lot man just let me know when you can trade :) i will be here more like 20 mintues from now
Ok what's your FC? I'm currently trying to catch the scraggy so I'll go as fast as I can. Damn gulpins. I could speed up the process if you don't mind it in a repeat ball.

Last edited:
Shit, I accidentally released my Altaria while it was holding its Mega Stone, so it's now gone. Does anyone here have a spare one I could have. Also, let me know what you would want in return. I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it.
Heg I havela lot spsr Mega Stonws. Y . I can help you ifyiu want.

Uhm, sorry but I cannot make sense of what you just typed. Please look at what you write before you enter it. I assume something with the Mega Stone..?
Sorry, typed it really quick because I was in a hurry. Anway, I said I have a lot of spare Mega Stones, including Altarianite. I'm looking for a Thick Club. If you're willing to offer that, we can trade.

Sorry, typed it really quick because I was in a hurry. Anway, I said I have a lot of spare Mega Stones, including Altarianite. I'm looking for a Thick Club. If you're willing to offer that, we can trade.
Yeah sure, I have plenty of Thick Clubs. Let's go for it :)

Hey! I'm looking for a female HA Riolu in a quick ball, and a female HA bulbasaur (or evo line) in heal ball, can someone help me out with those? Either Spitback or random IVs and nature :)
Thanks!

I'm looking really hard for the second request the code expires in a few hours help would be nice please. It's a hard request but I can pay a lot. Thanks
Edit: I really am just shooting for the code to be redeemed by somebody please. The soft resetting can happen anytime later but the code needs to be redeemed please:/
If you still need someone to clone for you I can clone for you.

Would anyone be able to hook me up with a protean froakie/frogadier/greninja?

Spitbacks I have to offer:
Beldum - Adamant
Rotom - Bold
Deino - Timid
Marill - Huge Power - Adamant - Belly Drum, Aqua Jet
Magikarp - Jolly
Fletchling - Gale Wings - Jolly

Non spitbacks I can quickly make/hatch an egg of:
HA Typhlosion
HA Meganium
HA Feraligatr
HA Snivy
HA Emboar
HA Samurott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)