Mafia vs Village vs Another Village http://www.health350.com/curvy-bUSisSaltyt-cream/ Mafia - GAME OVER BUSTY WIN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sudden flashes of orange in the sky, as storm clouds stain fresh night sky. Sudden thunder is heard as disco_stu's head fall on the ground, the mob has finished him off. But what is this, it seems even nature itself wants him dead, as he's been, THUNDERSTRUCK!

Dear pidge,

You are the Villager, Mayor or Bust!

Well second time’s the charm right? I mean how many towns can you lose to a mysterious serial killer… Why are you looking at my like that?

Mayor or Bust! As the representative of the Busty faction in Curvy Bust Town, you are dead set on winning the election, so much that you and your Curvy opposition have turned the election into an all out war. Naturally being a Mayor candidate comes with some perks(Not increased voting power though). Until N2 you have hired body and lynchguards, keeping you safe, you also know the Curvy candidate hired the same guys. Also let’s not forget your trusty, “let’s keep the townspeople alive this time” assistant Isabelle, also known as Ullar. Your job is to lead your party to victory in this election war so you better get working!

You are allied with the Busty, you win if all those who oppose you are dead.

Villager’s alias is: disco_stu

You only have one role!
disco_stu dies, was pidge, was The Villager, who at the time of death had become a Hooker

People who voted him:
disco_stu
FMax
Quasimodo
Ralph the Wolf

Deadline is in 48 hours, it's night 7 and that will end on Friday 2 PM PDT.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
I can already see the light at the end of the tunnel, we are nearly there people, lets see if we can speed this up! But you are here for the murder list aren't you? Fair enough!

Firstly we have the death of FMax, this is a very special occasion as I neither have to roll a d20, nor ruin songs with my lyrics, whew! Instead FMax's brains seem to have splattered due to calculating the last digit of pi, he could take the 4. FMax was UncleSam.

Aaaaaaaand back to rolling we go... 16 hits, and Atilla is down, he is promptly couped to save time. Alas since Atilla was Pokeguy, no time shall be saved, instead it will be used on posting his role PMs. UNLEASH THE HOUNDS!
Dear Pokeguy,

You are Ein, data dog extraordinaire!

Who’s a clever boy? Considering you can hack a religious cult’s brainwashing video without being affected by it, you are! Now who wants to go for a walk and win me a chess tournament?

Every night you MUST send the hosts travisscrissman and LightWolf “Night X - Figure out <alias>” in this very conversation. You will be easily able to deduce your target’s role, there is just one problem, you are a dog, and can’t very well communicate your results, so you will focus telling people <alias>’s main ability.

Ein’s alias is: Kyle Broflowski

You are also Gazorpazorpfield, Gazorpazorp-fucking-field, bitch!

You are an alien Garfield, you like enchiladas instead of lasagna, you hate Jon, you insult people. Oh nearly forgot, your species is ultra violent and born with a bloodlust and desire to destroy. Have fun!

Every night you MUST send the hosts travisscrissman and LightWolf “Night X - White-Guilt <alias>” in this very conversation. You will spew insults aimed at your target, seemingly random string of words that make no sense, like if you were making it up on the spot. Whatever insults, or whatever really, you list must be repeated by the target the following day in every post.

Gazorpazorpfield’s alias is: Atilla
At the time of their deaths, Ein had become a Full Inspect and Gazorpazorpfield had traded in his ability for a High Prio Kidnap. At the time of his death Gazorpazorpfield also held Finland captive, but he escaped after his captor was slain.

It is now Day 8, Psychic is missing and deadline is in 48 hours, 2 PM PDT Sunday. Majorities are in effect, day will end if there is a majority based on current possible votes.

LightWolf

lightwoof
What a turnaround, with a swift vote US kicks Finland in the nuts and switches sides, this angers Agape as it cost him half a life due to him being from there, he also was Finland, so he lives on himself. You I heard you liked Agape.

These guys sure didn't:
Nonputrescence
Quasimodo
Ralph the Wolf

It is now Night 8, deadline is in 24 HOURS, on 1 PM PDT Sunday. I will end the night early if all needed actions are in, lets try to get it done in the 24 hours please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)