Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be nice, although I won't be home before about 5 hours, would that work for you guys?
Yeah, works for me :)

newyorkyanks said:
Would anyone be able to hook me up with a protean froakie/frogadier/greninja?
I can catch a female HA frogadier in a ball of your choice. Can u breed me a spitback of any one of the HA Johto starters please?

Last edited:
Yeah, works for me :)

I can catch a female HA frogadier in a ball of your choice. Can u breed me a spitback of any one of the HA Johto starters please?
You are the best, thank you! Dealer's choice on the type of pokeball; that doesn't make much of a difference to me and I like surprises. Haha.

Any preference on which Johto starter? I'm going to start breeding a Feraligatr unless I hear otherwise from you since sheer force is awesome

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, typed it really quick because I was in a hurry. Anway, I said I have a lot of spare Mega Stones, including Altarianite. I'm looking for a Thick Club. If you're willing to offer that, we can trade.
It still doesn't really take any longer to use proper English instead of the gibberish you typed. Also, y'know, forum rules specifically state that proper English is required.

Thought I'd better check before get my TSV's checked for all my games what the rules are for hatching other people's eggs? My problem is that I've got an X and a Y game on two separate DS's which have their friend lists full. Don't want to delete any as took a while to collect the safaris incl ditto on each and also can't swap the games over to the DS that can take new FC's without loosing 3rd slot/HA's so it would mean me trading any eggs received from the games on my free DS to the matching TSV game on the full DS after receiving them.

Is it worth going ahead and getting these two games checked? My thought was yes but to make sure that a note was made for each of those TSV's to make this clear.

Also what's the best way to organise to allow my TSV's to be checked? I have 3 separate games and potentially 5 if the other 2 games are included. Don't want to cause whoever does it any hassle.

Which ball do you guys prefer?

Animation matches well (2votes)
Similar color palette (2 votes)
Regular ball for grass types

need a tie breaker

Last edited:
Thought I'd better check before get my TSV's checked for all my games what the rules are for hatching other people's eggs? My problem is that I've got an X and a Y game on two separate DS's which have their friend lists full. Don't want to delete any as took a while to collect the safaris incl ditto on each and also can't swap the games over to the DS that can take new FC's without loosing 3rd slot/HA's so it would mean me trading any eggs received from the games on my free DS to the matching TSV game on the full DS after receiving them.

Is it worth going ahead and getting these two games checked? My thought was yes but to make sure that a note was made for each of those TSV's to make this clear.

Also what's the best way to organise to allow my TSV's to be checked? I have 3 separate games and potentially 5 if the other 2 games are included. Don't want to cause whoever does it any hassle.

The rules on SV hatching aren't as strict here as on the SVExchange subreddit, but I think the rules there are strict for good reason: over there, when you hatch for someone, you're supposed to remain online the whole time so the other person knows you aren't cloning their egg without permission or whatever. So as long as you can remain online on the game you receive the egg the whole time, then I don't think there will be a problem. I've had some hatchers do the same thing before, though some of them for different reasons.

As for organising ... not sure what you mean there. I have 4 TSVs on 4 different games and I know which one is where because I've written down the game/IGN/TID for each game on each of my SV threads.

As for organising ... not sure what you mean there. I have 4 TSVs on 4 different games and I know which one is where because I've written down the game/IGN/TID for each game on each of my SV threads.
Sorry should have said that I was thinking that I'd nickname each mon caught in each game according to that game and then trade them all into one game rather then swapping in and out of multiple games. First time I've done this so thought I'd better check the best way to do this ahead of time to reduce the amount of hassle for whoever does the checking.

Sorry should have said that I was thinking that I'd nickname each mon caught in each game according to that game and then trade them all into one game rather then swapping in and out of multiple games. First time I've done this so thought I'd better check the best way to do this ahead of time to reduce the amount of hassle for whoever does the checking.
Oh you mean for checking TSVs. When someone checks your TSV, they'll send you something like this:

| Position | Species | OT | TID | TSV
|:--|:--|:--|:--|:--
| 1 | Krabby (F) | Xyphe | 26831 | 3456 |
| 2 | Marill (F) | Marcus | 19498 | 1059 |

You should be able to tell which 'mon comes from which game, right?

I'm looking for someone to ev train, evolve, and get a couple of my pokemon to LV.46-49. I would level my pokemon myself but it takes annoyingly long because of no Blissey Bases. Post on my profile page if your interested and what you want. The pokemon to train are

Ralts
evs:4hp/252spa\252spe
Teach hyper voice if possible

Purrloin
evs:4hp\252atk\252spe

I'll need 3 hours before I can trade. Thx.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Looking for
  • HP Ice Thundurus-I (either even Atk IVs & 30 Def, or 30 Spe IVs)
  • Jolly Terrakion
  • Perfect IVs if possible
  • Clones are ok but must be legit
I'm intending to use them in a VGC tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)