Inactive Damage Calculator with Moveset Import Functionality

Me and Bautao added a feature to Gamuts/Honkos Damage Calc, that allows you to import your own sets into the calc, so that you don't have to enter everything everytime you want to calc something for a custom Moveset you're using.

You can find the calculator here: http://fsibapt.github.io/

How it works:

Just paste your exported moveset from Showdown into the textfield on the right. The calculator supports importing more than one set at once, so you can import your whole team or even more than 6 pokemon if you like.
The sets will be named after the nicknames of your pokemon. If you don't have a nickname, you will find the set under the name "Custom Set".
The movesets are only stored for the time you're one the page, so if you close it or reload it, you have to import them again.
Currently, only Gen 6 sets are supported and while the import textfield is still there if you choose another generation, the sets you import will just be read as and added to the Gen 6 movesets.

If you have any suggestions or if you find bugs, just contact us.

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
This is really cool and should be more advertised, has been very useful for me on ladder. For some reason, I couldn't import the set below for gen 6, if it's something obvious I'm missing I'm sorry >.<

Arken (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Mild Nature
IVs: 30 SpD
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Roost

This is really cool and should be more advertised, has been very useful for me on ladder. For some reason, I couldn't import the set below for gen 6, if it's something obvious I'm missing I'm sorry >.<

Arken (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 Atk / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Mild Nature
IVs: 30 SpD
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Roost
Thanks for the feedback, the issue should be fixed now. :)

Update:
- The custom movesets will now be stored permamently in your browser (just like the teams on showdown)
- Newest sets from the smogon strategy dex are now included
- Fixed some minor bugs with certain sets not being imported

As always, feedback is very appreciated.

Also thanks to aim for showing the calc in his video and to gamut for his awesome scms-parser :)

What I'm working on currently:
- A moveset-manager that will not only let you import new movesets, but also edit and/or delete existing ones and search in the smogon strategy dex for new sets yourself
- Past gen support
- Let me know if there's some other feature that you would want to see included

So, I'm not sure this is something you can or will do, but would it be possible to add in the attacks not on the regular calculator? Like, the low power moves like scratch and Mud Slap.
I know it's an odd thing to request, but it would be helpful for my purposes.

Wow, this is really amazing dude. It helps me out so much, can't believe this hasn't been a thing earlier.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hey, custom sets don't give you the option to Mega Evolve which is kind of annoying, so it'd be nice to get that done.
also, having a way to delete old sets stored on there would be nice. it gets annoying after importing lots of teams and having used the same mon several times but with different sets

nice calculator, it's really convenient :)

Could you show which pokemon is faster between the two ? Using item (scarf) too. Thanks for your work.

I can try to do it if you want me too, but I don't know how to test what I'm coding in javascript in a local website.
The index.html is displaying the "Loading... (If you see this message for more than a few seconds, try enabling JavaScript.)" message.

Last edited:
Could you show which pokemon is faster between the two ? Using item (scarf) too. Thanks for your work.

I can try to do it if you want me too, but I don't know how to test what I'm coding in javascript in a local website.
The index.html is displaying the "Loading... (If you see this message for more than a few seconds, try enabling JavaScript.)" message.
If you want to run the calculator locally, you need to adjust the hyperlinks to external sites.

I'll make sure to add your proposed feature to my to-do list, although I don't have too much time at the moment to work on the calculator, so feel free to code it yourself if you want to :)

Since the Calc has some changeable attributes on a pokémon that the teambuilder doesn't have, I was wondering if there's a way to import these.

i.e. changed typing, changed base speed, base attack, or even changed current hp (for flail / reversal users).

( I'm playing some Mix and Mega right now, and it would be great if I could save some evolved sets. :] )

Last edited:
Since the Calc has some changeable attributes on a pokémon that the teambuilder doesn't have, I was wondering if there's a way to import these.

i.e. changed typing, changed base speed, base attack, or even changed current hp (for flail / reversal users).

( I'm playing some Mix and Mega right now, and it would be great if I could save some evolved sets. :] )

Theres currently no way to import these stats, but i'll try to implement this feature in the next couple days.
Thanks for the suggestion i'll keep you up to date on my progress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)