Cute Girljinkas Only

Hi! I'm Beau. I'm a simple artist that loves to draw anime girls facing towards the left. :-P
I'll draw some Pokegirls on my own on occasion, but feel free to try and inspire me by leaving a suggestion or two?
Just two rules!​
  • Leave multiple suggestions if you think I won't like one! I'll draw Garbodor to Florges~​
  • I will never draw Gardevoir :^)

I'm open for comments and helpful critiques on any of these works!
Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day!

[dA]

Last edited:
+ Trickster ( ´∀` ) I hope this cute prankster is up to stuff!

(Tailwind/encore/stun spore featured)

+ aXl I highly agree, 2nd best Mega ;P I had to draw this as soon as I saw your comment. One of ABSOLUTE faves!

Wow fierce. This looks like a good OC too! ty for suggestion!!

NOTE: really sorry I double posted! I hadn't even noticed! I don't know if that's okay or not, but I added Mega Banette TO THIS POST anyway! I'm so sorry for spam!​

Last edited:
I haven't gotten to Clawitzer yet in lieu of some personal projects. But even before that was requested I had drawn this girl but forgot to share. :^)

quite fun to draw actually, haha. nice balance of colors

also I added a cute little banner to the first post! when I eventually pass two pages I'll revamp the OP again and add links to all the draws.

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Very stylish! Particularly like your choice of motorcycle helmet for clawitzer, fits the blue theme nicely.

Pent

dumb broad
Could you do a Glameow one with Feathers for the background, kinda shy looking? If so, thanks!

I really love your style, and how it has a cartoonish look. Keep up the good work!

Bummer thank you so much!! The motorcycle helmet idea came from the fact that Clawitzer had that eye mask/black stripe. And a motorcycle helmet just made all the pointy bits on its head so easy to incorporate aha

Will get to that last request soon -- but for now, I have a little test/experiment to show off hehe.

it's easier if you look at them as a pair!

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Tyranitar + Excadrill? :]

I like the softer light you used in this one. The gradual shift from yellow highlight to the green in the left girl's jacket, as well as the dark blue shadows on the right girl, are really neat. The way you've translated elements in the design of the original pokemon to humans is real creative too; liking the rips in t-tar's jeans, and Exca's hairdo + bandanna is clever and unique!

For this one in particular, I'd say to consider the shape of the hands a bit more carefully (though you seem to have a good grasp of it in your other images), and to maybe touch up the edges a bit more so they're not quite as jagged. Given how smooth the lighting is, any sharp edges tend stand out pretty clearly

All in all, your artwork has a lot of personality to it, and I like your experimentation with new techniques. Can't wait to see more!

I'm a great fan of your work, the idea of is really nice, and you do it very well. I especially love the Mega Banette one, which is just fantastic, I think. Also, your last one is...unique ^^ The design is just amazing, especially for the Excadrill one (I think it is an Excadrill), very, very novel
I think a Misdreavus one would be fantastic, this pokemon is already kind of women-like, but in a ghost-witch-strange way...

MiniArchitect indeed ;). Thank you so much! I love when people list out all the things I've done they noticed in a piece. ;-; It makes me feel so appreciated and ahh. That someone would take time to really look at my art. It's very flattering, and thank you!

I can definitely understand the hands comment. Hands, for me and many others, aren't my strong suit and I love to draw goofy Mickey Mouse fingers to cover that up. I think it didn't work in this image because of the painterly style, which I understand. I'll keep it in mind for next time I experiment with that style! Thank you!

Alba Thank you so much!! Novel is a new compliment hehe. I have to admit Exca was much more fun to design than Tyranitar because Ttar's design is just so... simple. Excadrill had more things to work with I'll say hah.

I'll definitely do Misdreavus! But a Glameow before that aha. I do love all the Ghost pokemon so much. Many of them are so feminine but also very spooky and often chaotic >:3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)