Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lf female togepis in non pokeballs. not quite sure whats legal, i think anything but apricorn? dream maybe? cmt we can go spitback for spitback

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Lux is the closest / only match. You could also go for something that contrasts it which is pretty easy since it's a solid gold color

I know I'm nitpicky, but isn't that closer to Bronze/Copper or no? (I can't see some colors well. This is a legitimate question.)

I used a Repeat Ball and Luxury for my shiny Tank Bug, but I much prefer normal Forretress to shiny.

Looking for the Birthday Eeveelutions events. Or other rare JPN/KOR events.

Offering an Adamant WCSK E-Speed Linoone with video proof.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I know I'm nitpicky, but isn't that closer to Bronze/Copper or no? (I can't see some colors well. This is a legitimate question.)

I used a Repeat Ball and Luxury for my shiny Tank Bug, but I much prefer normal Forretress to shiny.

I would say it's definitely not bronze, but I wouldn't disagree with copper. After some googling / looking at palettes I'm still gonna go with gold though.

Love Ball and non-shiny is cool though. Might have to breed that myself at some stage

I use Premier for non shiny but Love looks good too. I might go with Safari for shiny tho

Oooh do you have any ol' love ball female spitback you'd be willing to trade? My thread isn't updated but feel free to ask for something in return and I'll do my best to provide it :P

EDIT:
Secondly, can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of a thread that offers HP Fire timid Magnemites? Shiny or non shiny, I need to find someone willing to trade one to me :P

Last edited:
Oooh do you have any ol' love ball female spitback you'd be willing to trade? My thread isn't updated but feel free to ask for something in return and I'll do my best to provide it :P

EDIT:
Secondly, can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of a thread that offers HP Fire timid Magnemites? Shiny or non shiny, I need to find someone willing to trade one to me :P
I have that, kind of. Its ev trained and fully evolved.

But I've got cloned versions if you want it.

Hello,someone can tell me which nature and ev points i should do on mega garchomp? Because some tell naive nature and others saying naughty is the best nature to go with,what do you think? I checked in the smogon pokedex and it only showed me a set of naive nature without naughty nature.

Hello,someone can tell me which nature and ev points i should do on mega garchomp? Because some tell naive nature and others saying naughty is the best nature to go with,what do you think? I checked in the smogon pokedex and it only showed me a set of naive nature without naughty nature.
Naive/hasty/naughty/lonely all are viable (but naive/naighty is the best) EVs are simple: 252 spe 252 atk 4 def (or something you like better)

There's nothing you 'should' do. It's all based on what direction you want to go with it. Heck, you can even go Impish 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD and use it as a Stealth Rock user with Rocky Helmet and Rough Skin (I tried this and it caught a lot of people off guard). It depends on what your team needs. But the most generic set is indeed Jolly/Naive 252 Atk / 252 Spe.

There's nothing you 'should' do. It's all based on what direction you want to go with it. Heck, you can even go Impish 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD and use it as a Stealth Rock user with Rocky Helmet and Rough Skin (I tried this and it caught a lot of people off guard). It depends on what your team needs. But the most generic set is indeed Jolly/Naive 252 Atk / 252 Spe.
Yes but im talking about mega chomp :)

Yes but im talking about mega chomp :)
If you already cover Bug/Grass/Ice/Steel-types with the rest of your team, you could opt for Jolly/Adamant over Naive/Naughty, just for the extra SpD. Stealth Rock / Dragon Claw / Earthquake / Stone Edge is a moveset I usually ran on Mega Chomp.

Probably an easy question, but just wanted to be sure. Can Deoxys be legitimately caught in FRLG, or only in Emerald? Asking because I was planning to RNG one, and was thinking of trying it in LG.

Probably an easy question, but just wanted to be sure. Can Deoxys be legitimately caught in FRLG, or only in Emerald? Asking because I was planning to RNG one, and was thinking of trying it in LG.
FR/LG Deoxys is on Birth Island, which is basically event-only...

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If going mixed, Naughty is the best nature, and the EVs can be 4 Atk, 252 SpA, 252 Spe. You don't need to invest in attack since his base stat is so high that the 10% boost from the nature gives him a very significant increase and the EVs won't add very much to that, which allows you to fully invest in SpA to have Draco Meteor / Fire Blast hit really hard! His base speed may be lower than regular Chomps but it's still high enough to be worth investing in. You could check speed tiers for what tier / format you're playing and drop speed EVs to put into Atk or bulk.

If going mixed, Naughty is the best nature, and the EVs can be 4 Atk, 252 SpA, 252 Spe. You don't need to invest in attack since his base stat is so high that the 10% boost from the nature gives him a very significant increase and the EVs won't add very much to that, which allows you to fully invest in SpA to have Draco Meteor / Fire Blast hit really hard! His base speed may be lower than regular Chomps but it's still high enough to be worth investing in. You could check speed tiers for what tier / format you're playing and drop speed EVs to put into Atk or bulk.
Alright, actually i wanted just to try a sand team with him, because only there it can be used wisely,thanks tough man :)
So which pokes it is important i will outspeed? I will play in the OU mettagame:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)