NU The Never Used Tournament League II [ACTUALLY Won by Realistic Waters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

migzoo

new money
We contacted eachother a while ago, but no response from my opponent for the past couple days:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
With blaziken intentionally ignoring my VM(s) and with the fact I'm due to go on holiday in about 7 hours, up until after the deadline (I'm back Monday) I'd very much like to submit an activity win request.

I've made myself as available as I could have been since the round first went up and can't play even if he gets subbed out

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
With blaziken intentionally ignoring my VM(s) and with the fact I'm due to go on holiday in about 7 hours, up until after the deadline (I'm back Monday) I'd very much like to submit an activity win request.

I've made myself as available as I could have been since the round first went up and can't play even if he gets subbed out
Granted. I confirmed yesterday he had been online since you contacting him and you made your availability well known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)