League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Skarner can build a damage item...he's like Vi, very little use unless he has to be focused before the carries.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Don't go straight tank on Skarner or Vi unless you're really far behind, Triforce is too good early to skip.

I also love the fact that people are banning Sejuani in solo queue but haven't realized that Gragas is also banworthy - so far it's made my life a lot easier.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What does everyone think of the new ashe kit? Personally I think it is broken, mostly because of her global E. With the new Black Cleaver I think she could become a really good support / best kiter in the game. The rage passive + permaslow would be so insane, as well as the armor shred for the tank meta

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
That shit is broken but it has nothing to do with the global E and everything to do with the whole "I have perma slow so you can't run away I also am going to duel really well cuz of my q so you can't fight me enjoy your free loss"

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
"Runaan's fires 2 bolts for every single attack during a Focus-empowered Q. It feels pretty cool."
lol

What does everyone think of the new ashe kit? Personally I think it is broken, mostly because of her global E. With the new Black Cleaver I think she could become a really good support / best kiter in the game.
ashe kalista double ruunaans new meta

Are there any OCE players here? I'm so lonely

IGN xicious. I don't really rank but if you want to have fun playing some norms hit me up

"Runaan's fires 2 bolts for every single attack during a Focus-empowered Q. It feels pretty cool."
lol

ashe kalista double ruunaans new meta
It's probably an oversight, right? On hit effects only proc once iirc, and even tho runaans is an "on shot" or something effect I can't imagine they made interaction intentionally.

tried her in a bot game on the PBE before it went down, and they really did a good job with the update.

each of the 5 attacks on her "focused" Q does 0.23-0.27 AD (times the crit passive) per attack, so each runaan's bolt apparently does half that + 10 I guess. when I had just BF + runaan's she felt pretty similar to Kalista in terms of power with the same items. it was too hard tell whether the BotRK applied on the runaan's hits, but I assume that if it does it's something they'll fix later.

her passive slow is probably way too strong right now and might lowered. just her passive slow scaling is about on the same level her old Q was on it's own (5% compared to 15% at level 2, 23/20 at level 10, 29/35 at level 13 and 35 at level 16) but the active on her Q increases the slow by 20%. with the Phage passive being on Black Cleaver, she can kite better than ever, perfect in the new tank meta.

I'd be really interested at seeing how efficient PD/Shiv will be on her thanks to the crit changes. Runaan's/BotRK might be too good to pass up, and I could honestly see building only IE for crit being a legitimately efficient option.

more importantly, it her new Q made her actually ~fun~

Xin Zhao: Devourers, Warriors or Cinderhulk? I have no idea which one to build.
Cinderhulk on pretty much 100% of the non-mage and non-assassins in the jungle imo, until they nerf it it's just too good right now.

A Xin with 1 damage item and Cinderhulk can 1v1 any ADC and most solo laners for a decent chunk of the game, and is just in general not very fun for the enemy. If you want to kill someone quickly, there are better champs you can build Warriors on, and Devourers is pretty much 100% shit rn because it is impossible to balance.

it was only until someone accused me of it did I notice how much my account looks like I'm boosting:

3/3 series I've had this season have gone like this:

-Lose first game in horrible fashion
-Play Sivir, carry
-Play Swain, carry

In between series, it's been pretty much stumbling over myself and getting crushed with champions I enjoy or think I'm good with.

next time to avoid further suspicion I'm going to pay my guy double to play Lee Sin or something to get me to plat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)