Pokemon Worldwide wide wide wide wide [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope! saves me the trouble. whats the spread?
Zapdos
Modest
252 HP / 40 Def / 44 SAtk / 148 SDef / 20 Speed

That spread is for level 50 battles (VGC / Battle Spot) and I run it with a Sitrus Berry. It "wastes" 4 EVs because of the Hidden Power Ice IVs (30 Def) and the way EVs work at level 50.

Max HP + 40 Defense + Sitrus Berry
- Choice Scarf Adamant Landorus-T can't 2HKO you with Rock Slide unless it crits or Zapdos is the only Pokémon on your side
- Adamant Mega Kangaskhan can't OHKO you with Double-Edge unless it crits (The first hit activates the Sitrus Berry, which ensures that you live the second hit...)

Max HP + 148 Special Defense
- Choice Specs Modest Hydreigon can't OHKO you with Draco Meteor unless it crits.

20 Speed
- to outspeed every Adamant Bisharp and Breloom before Tailwind is activated.

remaining EVs in Special Attack

I use this Zapdos as a Tailwind setter on Battle Spot.
That being said... I can EV train every spread you want or just reset them with a Reset Bag.

EDIT: I found an UT copy of the HP Ice Zapdos in case you changed your mind.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Zapdos
Modest
252 HP / 40 Def / 44 SAtk / 148 SDef / 20 Speed

That spread is for level 50 battles (VGC / Battle Spot) and I run it with a Sitrus Berry. It "wastes" 4 EVs because of the Hidden Power Ice IVs (30 Def) and the way EVs work at level 50.

Max HP + 40 Defense + Sitrus Berry
- Choice Scarf Adamant Landorus-T can't 2HKO you with Rock Slide unless it crits or Zapdos is the only Pokémon on your side
- Adamant Mega Kangaskhan can't OHKO you with Double-Edge unless it crits (The first hit activates the Sitrus Berry, which ensures that you live the second hit...)

Max HP + 148 Special Defense
- Choice Specs Modest Hydreigon can't OHKO you with Draco Meteor unless it crits.

20 Speed
- to outspeed every Adamant Bisharp and Breloom before Tailwind is activated.

remaining EVs in Special Attack

I use this Zapdos as a Tailwind setter on Battle Spot.
That being said... I can EV train every spread you want or just reset them with a Reset Bag.

EDIT: I found an UT copy of the HP Ice Zapdos in case you changed your mind.

ill take it like that! shes a fat old bird haha. love the analysis!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Sounds good. Timid on Larvesta please and I actually think I'd like the luxury ball one :).

Can I get a free pie too??? :P
of course. im a little backed up with breeds so it may take a few days, but ill let you know when shes ready.

[/quote]

cool! swirlix is free, whats your offer for slowpoke? it is heal ball?

Moderator edit: Did these need to be 4 separate posts?[/quote]
Yes it is heal ball and would you take a heal ball fully trained adamant unburden slurpuff?
(Oh yeas have to ask, do the shiny swirlixs have belly drum?)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Yes it is heal ball and would you take a heal ball fully trained adamant unburden slurpuff?
(Oh yeas have to ask, do the shiny swirlixs have belly drum?)

the egg moves are listed with the details of the pokemon. considering i have slurpuff already, is there something else youhave to offer? a female in a ball that i dont have with egg moves?

Last edited:
Hey MattaPod good luck on your very beautiful looking thread :)) Loving the colours, sleek design and pretty pictures :P

I had a couple things to ask:
  • Firstly, may I have a free pie, because it looks delicious :P
  • Secondly, what would you like in return for a HP breed request? You can CM(incomplete)T or just ask for something, and chances are I can provide. I'm looking for a Timid HP Fire Magnemite, and I saw you have modest, but I was hoping you would be able to breed a timid one :P
If you're busy with the LC thing then I understand, and I'm in no rush so it's fine :) Let me know!

the egg moves are listed with the details of the pokemon. considering i have slurpuff already, is there something else youhave to offer? a female in a ball that i dont have with egg moves?
I cant chek until sarurday as im at my dads and my Or game with all if my pokes is at home

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hey MattaPod good luck on your very beautiful looking thread :)) Loving the colours, sleek design and pretty pictures :P

I had a couple things to ask:
  • Firstly, may I have a free pie, because it looks delicious :P
  • Secondly, what would you like in return for a HP breed request? You can CM(incomplete)T or just ask for something, and chances are I can provide. I'm looking for a Timid HP Fire Magnemite, and I saw you have modest, but I was hoping you would be able to breed a timid one :P
If you're busy with the LC thing then I understand, and I'm in no rush so it's fine :) Let me know!

thanks for all the kind words! it means alot, its my first time designing anything like this, and i have absolutely zero art skills haha.

yes to all of your questions, and ill cyt today and get back to you. i do have a bit going on atm, but i will accomodate your request! i have this going on

lc breed
hp ice litwick
your magnemite

ill get it to you as soon as i can, thx for being patient. also, vm me the exact details on the magnemite. ill be on now for a while so also vm me when youre on for the swirlix

I cant chek until sarurday as im at my dads and my Or game with all if my pokes is at home
alright cool. im backed up at the moment anyway, but keep me informed

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Big Update!!!

Here are all the new 'mons ive acquired over the last few days/weeks. It will take a while to assimilate them into the respective regions, ill probably get to that this week sometime.

Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31.. Sr'd be my in Y version!

thx to steelteam 6

thx to metallica for
these two!
thx to steelteam6

thx to the homie MenezJul!

thx to nelson tangela (prob the best name on smogon, btw)
MenezJul coming through again

Rufusdrumknott being awesome
raistmagic thx!
raist again

Last edited:
Agh im sorry for replying late i went to visit a freinds and yesterday was well...monday. I need to tell you i managed to get a regenerator slopoke myslef so i was wondering if i could just pick the swirlix up (if you dont have i understand)?

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Agh im sorry for replying late i went to visit a freinds and yesterday was well...monday. I need to tell you i managed to get a regenerator slopoke myslef so i was wondering if i could just pick the swirlix up (if you dont have i understand)?
im out of them atm, but theyll be available again soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)