RBY RBY OU World Championship: Finals [128P Won by Tiba]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me clarify to everyone what is happening. I have returned to Brazil after a long time working in research abroad, then I am now solving a lot of rl stuffs (as bureaucracies, as find a house to rent and live, etc.) and my free times to play pokemon are very short at the moment. To make things worse I am tomorrow going to a more-than-week work trip.

I have schedule a time to play with MetalGro$$ I think last Saturday (or Sunday I did not exactly remember). I admit I have johned about 1 hour more than the schedule time, but after that I found MetalGro$$. He asked me first to play for POWC. After that he says "now I have to play Smogon Tour". OK Stour happens 3 times a week every single week but it is more important than a tournament finals. I waited up to MetalGro$$ lose the tour and after that I talked with him. He changes their nickname to MetalGross-afk in PO and stop answering me. After that a GSC POWC match started, Isa vs Hill. I was watching the match with an alt and MetalGross appeared in the middle of the match talking in the battle chat. He was active at Bigs channel in IRC at same time (I have logs). I talked to Lutra that MetalGross was purposely johning me and almost nothing was done.

After about 20 minutes Metalgro$$ answered my PMs and we started the battle. After the first match Metalgross just disappear without saying anything to me and he hasn't talked with me till today. The finals score is now up 1-0 to me.

I am not trying to get a win without playing pokemon and I am not saying that MetalGross is just a huge piece of jonhing shit. I just want to clarify
to everyone what is happening and what is the series scores now. I probably cannot play in the next two weeks, forgive me buddys, but isn't all my fault.

Last edited:
Tiba is still dead and this is getting a bit ridiculous...
we fought one battle the first weekend, i tried to schedule before we left but a time in the week didnt work so i said "so next weekend then" before I left (I was in a hurry) We did not find each other that weekend.
Now he has been active 3 days in the last 3 weeks and well...
I know irl shit happens but it's been over a month.

as I said in my last message I was leaving Canada to return to Brazil. Now everything is fine, I have house and internet LGI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)