General Introduce yourself!

I do play on Pokemon Showdown, my brother's the only one with a finished game (OR), and he would have his little monsters over to murder me with stuffed Pikachu if I made any of his Pokes forget Giga Impact. Thanks!
I think you quoted in quite a weird way, lol. Anyhow, maybe your bro can explain me some stuff about LC? (or explain you, so you can explain me)

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hey everyone Kn1ghtW0l87 here. I just recently started wanting to get into competitive battling scene and even trading some.
Heya Kn1ghtW0l87!
Nice to meet you! Check out our Battling 101 section of the forums to get some advice from some of the veterans here. In addition, visit the Wi-Fi forum to get started with anything trading, wifi battling, etc. related. I hope you have a great time here!

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi. I'm puppies and kittens. Um, What do/can I do here? Its nice to meet you, whoever is reading this.
Hi puppies,

You can do literally whatever here. Discuss, battle, trade, write content, write articles on your Pokemon interests. What do you want out of Smogon? Like how can we cater to you? Welcome either way though :)

PS: Kittens suck

skylight :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm flamingwing12, I'm a girl, and I love to battle ASB! I'm a little confused around here, so I'll probably ask for help, but anyways.... Hello!

QueBien

Hello! I'm flamingwing12, I'm a girl, and I love to battle ASB! I'm a little confused around here, so I'll probably ask for help, but anyways.... Hello!
Hi there flamingwing12!
Welcome to Smogon! I myself haven't tried ASB, but I play OU, Random Battles, 1v1, and a whole lot of other tiers when I do visit Showdown. Confused? How can I help? If you need help with something competitive battling related or along those lines, you can check out our Simple Questions Simple Answers threads. Have a good time here at the site!

Hello Smogon! I am PeekoTheBoy! I have had this name on PS for quite a while by the way, T-Tube's video had no influence ehehe... I've been playing comp for about a year now and figured I should actually make an account here so yeah! :p

Hello Smogon! I am PeekoTheBoy! I have had this name on PS for quite a while by the way, T-Tube's video had no influence ehehe... I've been playing comp for about a year now and figured I should actually make an account here so yeah! :p
Yo Peeko, welcome! I immediately thought about the kidnapped Wingull from R/S. Good days.
I also watch Tyranitar Tube from time to time. Are you also watching the Alpha Sapphire extreme randomizer? Love it :P
If you have any specific questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread, or feel free to message me. We could even arrange a battle or two :) Both PS! and Wi-Fi!

Have a good time here :).

Yo Peeko, welcome! I immediately thought about the kidnapped Wingull from R/S. Good days.
I also watch Tyranitar Tube from time to time. Are you also watching the Alpha Sapphire extreme randomizer? Love it :P
If you have any specific questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread, or feel free to message me. We could even arrange a battle or two :) Both PS! and Wi-Fi!

Have a good time here :).
Yeah I have been watching those! and thanks for the link!

baconbagon

free stabmons
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi Smogon! I first got into Pokemon when I was playing a Gen 2 game on my friend's Game Boy Color. After forgetting about it for quite a few years, I tried playing an emulated version of Black 2. Needless to say, I failed miserably at every aspect of battling, and that was when I discovered Smogon! I first made a Showdown account and got destroyed on the ladder repeatedly, so I decided to make a Smogon account. Right now I play OU and I'm also quite interested in a couple of Other Metagames, particularly STABmons and AAA.

Hi Smogon! I first got into Pokemon when I was playing a Gen 2 game on my friend's Game Boy Color. After forgetting about it for quite a few years, I tried playing an emulated version of Black 2. Needless to say, I failed miserably at every aspect of battling, and that was when I discovered Smogon! I first made a Showdown account and got destroyed on the ladder repeatedly, so I decided to make a Smogon account. Right now I play OU and I'm also quite interested in a couple of Other Metagames, particularly STABmons and AAA.
Sup Baconbagon, welcome. Those were quite a few years indeed, as Generation II and B/W have a huge gap in between. Smogon is definitely the right place to learn more about competitive battling, so I suggest you make good use of it :)
If you have any questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread. Or just PM me about them. Do you playing on both Wi-Fi and PS!? Maybe we can even arrange some battles :)

baconbagon

free stabmons
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sup Baconbagon, welcome. Those were quite a few years indeed, as Generation II and B/W have a huge gap in between. Smogon is definitely the right place to learn more about competitive battling, so I suggest you make good use of it :)
If you have any questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread. Or just PM me about them. Do you playing on both Wi-Fi and PS!? Maybe we can even arrange some battles :)
Actually I only play PS! right now. Thanks for the link!

Hallo guys my name is Aaron or TheHoodedGamer!

I was drawn to Smogon because my friend said it was a good place to get help and a great community overall. I first started as a nub that wanted people to help me with different tiers, than i evolved into a person that is starting to give back to the Smogon Community. I have been here since around mid January and Smogon has helped me ever so much.

Hi Everybuddy! My names Lily, but here you'll probably call me Lyllith. I'm a shiny hunter who loves getting help with catching shinies and I am also have recently become interested in battling and breeding. Any and all tips for this noob is greatly appreciated!:toast:

QueBien

Hi Everybuddy! My names Lily, but here you'll probably call me Lyllith. I'm a shiny hunter who loves getting help with catching shinies and I am also have recently become interested in battling and breeding. Any and all tips for this noob is greatly appreciated!:toast:
Hello Lyllith64!
Welcome to the forums! I'm fond of shinies, too, but I just can't seem to find one until the weirdest of times. I mean, once I was hunting for a shiny Magikarp, so I tried the fishing chain method. I reached a chain of 128, but no shiny. :( But right after that, I was trying to get an egg move (I forget which) on a Lotad, and the first Lotad egg that hatches is shiny. :l Anyway, check out the Wi-Fi forum to get involved with the breeding crowd here at Smogon. If you'd like, you can also sign up for the next round of our Battling 101 Program to get some tips and advice from some veterans. Have a great time here!
Hello, I am new here. Nice to see you. You have done a great forum. Thanks for sharing the good information.
Hey addseo1119!
Nice to meet you! Hey, that's great that you think that! We have some very hardworking users here who really put a bunch of time and effort into writing up analyses and such. I myself use them every so often, but not frequently. If you have any questions or need help with anything, take a look at our SQSA threads or the Help form. I hope you have fun here!

QueBien

hi i'm Quzer, been playing since yellow, showdown for about a year, and have just started my first thread. http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/i-was-blocked-for-no-reason.3537880/
it's a little messy, but i tried my best. it seems showdown still has a few problems.

i got this username when i was playing golden sun, for some reason, when starting a new game, instead of saying isaac, it said quzer, still dont know why
Hi Quzer!
Welcome to Smogon! Welp, about that thread...only the auths can see that, if I recall correctly. Well, check out the questions threads if you have any, and have fun around the site!

Hi everyone, I'm John but on Showdown I go by Bigfoot's Son! I've been a member of the forums for a while now, but I've only just gotten into the competitive seen properly over the last few months, and even more recently have I started to want to get involved in this wonderful community a little more! I'm really friendly, have been playing casually since R/B but only competetively since B2/W2 and am always looking to make new friends, so yeah - it's great being here! :)

QueBien

Hi everyone, I'm John but on Showdown I go by Bigfoot's Son! I've been a member of the forums for a while now, but I've only just gotten into the competitive seen properly over the last few months, and even more recently have I started to want to get involved in this wonderful community a little more! I'm really friendly, have been playing casually since R/B but only competetively since B2/W2 and am always looking to make new friends, so yeah - it's great being here! :)
Hi JohnWalton1991!
Nice to meet you! I joined last year, but didn't start getting involved with the community till a few months ago. I started casually with Emerald, but competitively with XY. Have a great time here!

trace

tell me
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
figured out i might want to make an intro here so,
hi i'm traceoflife, i mainly plays po and a mod there (good enough for me), but i usually stay on Game Corner on PS
it's a rly cool room, my main alt is TraceofLife RC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)