Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Probably an easy question, but just wanted to be sure. Can Deoxys be legitimately caught in FRLG, or only in Emerald? Asking because I was planning to RNG one, and was thinking of trying it in LG.
If memory serves me correctly, yes the event ticket occurred for FR/LG. May want a second opinion just to confirm since it's been a while, but I'm almost positive it did.

It'd probably be easier to RNG it in Emerald though, especially if you plan on going for shiny

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, actually i wanted just to try a sand team with him, because only there it can be used wisely,thanks tough man :)
So which pokes it is important i will outspeed? I will play in the OU mettagame:)
Just a heads up, this is not the place to be asking metagame related questions like this (ie: EV spreads etc.).

I can't say I'm super familiar with the speed tiers myself, but the dex recommends max speed anyway so why not just go with that?

If you have more questions like this, try next time consulting the strategy dex first and/or posting in the relevant metagame's subforum

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would say it's definitely not bronze, but I wouldn't disagree with copper. After some googling / looking at palettes I'm still gonna go with gold though.

Love Ball and non-shiny is cool though. Might have to breed that myself at some stage
Thanks for the help. My eyes aren't so good.

I use Premier for non shiny but Love looks good too. I might go with Safari for shiny tho
Oooh do you have any ol' love ball female spitback you'd be willing to trade? My thread isn't updated but feel free to ask for something in return and I'll do my best to provide it :P

EDIT:
Secondly, can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of a thread that offers HP Fire timid Magnemites? Shiny or non shiny, I need to find someone willing to trade one to me :P
If the three of you would like Love Ball spitbacks of the Tank Bug I'm more than willing to pass out a couple. Just leave me a PM with your information and availability (I know cant say lives in the future already, so there's that) 'straya.

My Information:

FC: 5301-1610-1673
IGN: Halute
Timezone: GMT -7 available after noon my time (or now if you're here).

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Oooh do you have any ol' love ball female spitback you'd be willing to trade? My thread isn't updated but feel free to ask for something in return and I'll do my best to provide it :P

EDIT:
Secondly, can anyone help me out and point me in the direction of a thread that offers HP Fire timid Magnemites? Shiny or non shiny, I need to find someone willing to trade one to me :P
If you still need this I have both timid and modest HP fire magnemites. They are 4th gen RNGs tho.

EDIT: Couldn't you use a warp code to get there in LG? Similar to how people RNG the Old Sea Map Mews? I think as long as you state that code was used it's all good (like the RNG is legit)

If you still need this I have both timid and modest HP fire magnemites. They are 4th gen RNGs tho.

EDIT: Couldn't you use a warp code to get there in LG? Similar to how people RNG the Old Sea Map Mews? I think as long as you state that code was used it's all good (like the RNG is legit)
That's how I did it. I doubt there are any legal perfect event shiny Deoxii around here since RNGing them on retail is awful. I mean, it's possible, but the waiting time is terrible.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Probably an easy question, but just wanted to be sure. Can Deoxys be legitimately caught in FRLG, or only in Emerald? Asking because I was planning to RNG one, and was thinking of trying it in LG.
Can be legitimately caught in both, but basically any RNGed Deoxys you will find that have good IVs from those games are obtained using warp codes and whatnot.

Hello, i really need amale pokemon that knows counter and can breed with mudkip (lotad,ryhorn, charmander,shellos) i dont need it to l have iv only a male and counter, thanks :)

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hello, i really need amale pokemon that knows counter and can breed with mudkip (lotad,ryhorn, charmander,shellos) i dont need it to l have iv only a male and counter, thanks :)
I could send you a Shieldon with Counter if you'd like, have a few 5IV males left from breeding^^. If you're interested, just deposit something on the GTS and let me know

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Sure, added you, my FC is in my profile information. :)
31|31|31|x|31|31
31|31|31|31|31|x
31|x|31|31|31|31

Last edited:
Can be legitimately caught in both, but basically any RNGed Deoxys you will find that have good IVs from those games are obtained using warp codes and whatnot.
Thanks for the confirmation :)

I'm aware of the codes, since I'm planning on doing it using an emulator I'd use warp codes too.

Would anyone have a spitback HA female Gligar in any fancy ball (perefably Lux) to trade me? I have plenty of breeing spitbbacks of my own to offer (I'll have to check my inventory though to see what i have since it's been a bit).
also Fluke is that Wendy Marvell in your sig? (Sorry couldn't help asking)

Anyone who has a spare HA tyrunt spitback?
If you don't have one by now, then I can send one to you. Just deposit something on the GTS and let me know what it is.
Would anyone have a spitback HA female Gligar in any fancy ball (perefably Lux) to trade me? I have plenty of breeing spitbbacks of my own to offer (I'll have to check my inventory though to see what i have since it's been a bit).
also Fluke is that Wendy Marvell in your sig? (Sorry couldn't help asking)
You too (if you don't mind Dream ball, mine has 4 egg moves).

Hey guys, im looking for a shiny HA greninja. Jolly, timid, or naive, with ivs above 27, and speed iv of 31. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)