Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I made a request earlier on this page about changing my name to Verse, and deleted it because I wasn't fully sure. Being my only name change, I wanted it to be the one I wanted. I apologize for being an indecisive idiot, but I would indeed now like to have my name changed to it (for clarification, Verse). My reason for this is my current name, Delta Tea, does not reflect me, and I quite honestly do not know why I named myself this. I apologize for any and all inconveniences.

k - oglemi

Last edited by a moderator:
Name change request to The One, The One. if not available, reason it's my irc name.

rejected - commas are disallowed - oglemi

Cynde

toasty
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Name change request to Cyndequil. Reason: Name on PS and i want accounts to match ( and this account name is stupid as fuck and was a terrible idea to begin with )

k - oglemi

ill take the period

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
I'd like a name change to Coconut. I'd like my PS and smogon names to match and I'm pretty sick of Dat.

Edit: Bold.

k - oglemi

Can i have my named changed to JSanchzz26 it's my showdown name and i want to have the same for both!

k - oglemi

Could I get my name changed to Hawkie? I've already changed it on the PS Server itself so it'd be easier for it to be the same here. Thanks in adance.:toast:

k - oglemi

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can i have my name changed to fran17 without the capital F?

k - oglemi

Reactions: g
Can I have my name changed to Mudvayne? If not, ignore this request. (I'll be back, fools!)

Reasoning is: I'm going to start maining that account on Showdown and quite frankly I don't like having Gallade seem like my mascot, as I don't like Gallade all that much anymore.

Edit: That band is also dope asf.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my username to Bigfoots Son, please.

Reason: I don't want to use my real name, plus I use Bigfoots Son everywhere else online, including on Showdown.

k - oglemi

I requested something a while back in the same manner, I wanted to know if Terrakion. was open to change. Really tired of the A in my name. If not I'll just try and think of something else.

k - oglemi

I'd like to have my name changed to Djura.

Reasoning: Bloodborne so good, also been using that name on synIRC

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to PonyBoy, also change my password.

Reason: I have had this account for over a month now and I usually play every day but my foolish self forgot my password which I had changed but I had forgot what i had changed it too I would really love my account I have made it really far with that account and I made really good teams with me to play against my friends and it would take days to recreate all those teams again and to get my rank back so please I beg of you give me my account back.

i have no idea what you're asking, do you mean you want to change the password on your old account? do you want to change the name of this account? you need to be far more clear here. - oglemi

Ehi! I'd like to change my name in Decadentia

Reason: I started playing some years ago under "Kingstown" nickname and now I'm back and I simply want to change it (if possible) cause I don't really like it. Thank you!

k - oglemi

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to get me name changed to "scald" please. The capital letter just looks very unappealing to me. Please and thank you in advance.

k - oglemi

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Because so many badged users are requesting name changes and flip-flopping on their decisions, we've decided to implement a new requirement.

If you have a badge and want a name change, you need to show proof that you have used your new username on Pokémon Showdown or IRC for at least a month (30+ days).

Evidence can be screenshots, logs, whatever. Hopefully this weeds out people who are not sure of their decision or it gives people time to get used to their new names so they don't immediately want to back out of the choice. It is confusing for prominent members of the community to constantly change their names, so we want to avoid it if possible.

I would like to change my name to NaCl if possible

Reason: "cirlo" was a really old alt (I used that 3 years ago), everybody knows me as NaCl, and I use this nick also on other platforms (SD, PO, Skype, IRC and Forumcommunity)

k - oglemi

i would like to change my name to Lolazo

Reason: i prefer the mayus L

k - oglemi

I'd like to have my name changed to Segment.

Reason: It matches my PS! name and makes it easier with logging in automatically without multiple account usage.

k - oglemi

I'd like to change my name to Northern Lights.

I want it to match the name I use on PS. Also when i created this account i was quite young and now find my current name to be a little immature so now that i'm planning on being a bit more active with this account it would be nice to change it.

k - oglemi

Can I get my name changed to QueenMeteor?
reason: because transgender
hooray for self-discovery

Also matches my current PS name

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)