Smash Bros Media Lounge

Prior to the tournaments happening at the smashbros room, we have decided to open this thread for everyone share and enjoy smash replays, matches and pictures created by you guys.
To make this even better, me and the mods will be picking out the best media to represent the room and be awarded smash of the month title!

All you have to do is post your best replays and images of your smash matches, the mods and I will pick out the best one for every month. By being picked you will earn yourself 3 points onto the leaderboard held in the smash tournament thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/smash-bros-tournament-for-3ds-and-wii-u.3532528/

Make sure they are clean, smash related, funny and cool!

Also please make use of hide tags as the thread can take a while to load with all the media in view

Here is june's winner Transcendent God Champion and his epic art of his fierce battle

Good luck and I hope you all enjoy our media thread!

Last edited:
Allow me to share some of my Smash matches (sorry for the poor video quality on some of them):

1 VS. 1s

Me (Charizard and Captain Falcon) VS. DireonFire (Villager, Yoshi and Little Mac), a professional streamer, in fifteen matches

Me (Charizard and Captain Falcon) VS. PLATA (Wii Fit Trainer), a very good player I met on Anther's ladder

Me (Ganondorf and Charizard) VS. Haru Akenaga (Robin, Shulk and ROB). The Ganondorf VS. Robin one is especially epic

Me (Charizard) VS. EgeDalyan (Rosalina & Luma) in a customs tournament

(Sorry for double-posting, but I can't post more than 15 videos in one post)

2 VS. 2s

Me (Ganondorf) and Nitroshock6 (Lucina) VS. Lord Tentacruel (Falco) and EpicSonicLatios (Fox) - AKA Epic Ganon 2 VS. 2 Domination!

Me (Ganondorf) and Haru Akenaga (Shulk) VS. Nozzle (Zelda) and EpicSonicLatios (Charizard) - AKA Epic Ganon 2 VS. 2 Domination II!

Me (Ganondorf) and Adrian Marin (Wario) VS. MapCRimSoNCobRa117 (King Dedede) and AceStarThe3rd (Palutena)

Me (Captain Falcon) and Haru Akenaga (Shulk) VS. SargentoKeroro (Dr. Mario) and AntwonQ (Ganondorf) - AKA Falcon Punch: The Game

Me (Bowser) and Haru Akenaga (ROB) VS. SargentoKeroro (Villager) and AntwonQ (Shulk) - AKA Bowsercide: The Game

Me (Ganondorf) and Haru Akenaga (Shulk) VS. Lord Tentacruel (Donkey Kong) and ZinogreVolt (Peach) in a doubles tournament

Me (Ganondorf) and Haru Akenaga (Shulk) VS. Noctis and Kupo (Peach and Falco. Forgot who was which character though) - most. epic. ending. ever.

Me (Charizard) and Haru Akenaga (ROB) VS. ZinogreVolt (Mega Man) and Flippy456 (Palutena)

Last edited:
Here, I've got one so far. I'll be adding a few more later, in about 25 minutes or so:

And again, sorry for the potato camera

Also, these happened in reverse chronological Order: A is the most recent, while C is the least recent

Battle A:

Battle B

Battle C:

Last edited:
Here are four 2 VS. 2 matches I had today:

The Dragons VS. The Birds
Me (White Charizard) and EpicSonicLatios (Default Charizard) VS. Kal1978 (Blue Falco) and Lord Tentacruel (Purple Falco)

Double Dragon Domination [The Vanity of Suicide Mix]
Me (White Charizard) and EpicSonicLatios (Default Charizard) VS. Kal1978 (Default Ganondorf) and Lord Tentacruel (White Mr. Game & Watch)

The Falcon and The Dragon Part I [The United Front]
Me (Black Captain Falcon) and EpicSonicLatios (Default Charizard) VS. Kal1978 (Gray King Dedede) and Lord Tentacruel (Black King Dedede)

The Falcon and The Dragon Part II [The Speed Hunting Avenger Mix]
Me (Black Captain Falcon) and EpicSonicLatios (Default Charizard) VS. Kal1978 (Purple Donkey Kong) and Lord Tentacruel (Red Donkey Kong)

The Bounty Hunter VS. The Duck Hunt Duo
Me (Captain Falcon) VS. Flippy456 (Duck Hunt Duo)

Chaos And Order [Cleansing of The Temple Mix]
Me (Ganondorf) VS. Flippy456 (Rosalina & Luma)

Here is my entry to the media thread. It's a spike with Little Mac.
Here's another with a full clip, including a midair warlock punch.

To Even The Field By Suicide [You Are Dead Meat, Again After Death You Will Face Defeat]
Me (Bowser) VS. Flippy456 (Mewtwo)

The Blind's Battle Instinct
Me (Ganondorf) VS. Flippy456 (Mewtwo)

Comeback From Beyond The Precipice 2 [Forever He Will Be My Hero]
Me (Captain Falcon) VS. Flippy456 (Mewtwo)

The Shooting Star Project III [Shattering Of The Asteroids Mix]
Me (Charizard) VS. Flippy456 (Rosalina & Luma)

Tooth And Nail [Sanity Dulls Fighting Spirit]
Me (Yoshi) VS. Flippy456 (Ness)

The Evil Kings
Me (Ganondorf) and Ok'SsuKa (Shulk) VS. striker8414 (Captain Falcon) and KingBobs (Ganondorf) in this tournament

The Pride-Piercing Defeat
Me (Ganondorf) and Ok'SsuKa (Shulk) VS. striker8414 (Captain Falcon) and KingBobs (Mario) in this tournament

Fist of The Falcon
A For Glory Smash match featuring me as Captain Falcon

The Pyromanic Warfare
Me (Charizard) VS. ♪ (Ness) in For Glory 1-on-1

The Fight For Pokémon Mastery
Me (Charizard) VS. ♪ (Jigglypuff) in For Glory 1-on-1

Suggestion, would it be possible to use the hide tag if you're going to mass post videos? My ram would thank you for not having to load 50 players at once.

A Knee And Two Pawnches
Me (Captain Falcon) VS. Sco (Link) in For Glory 1-on-1

The Ejaculatory Flare
Me (Captain Falcon) VS. Flippy456 (Rosalina & Luma)

The Ejaculatory Flare 2 [The Blazing Warmth of Violation]
Me (Captain Falcon) VS. Flippy456 (Rosalina & Luma)

Don't Submerge My Tail Flame

The Three Smash Attacks

Here's a terrible quality video of a zero-death that I did as shulk with my pothead reads.

Here's a video that I'm submitting. It features Niyaz so give him a shot for the smash of the month!

Here's a video showing the second hardest way to win (after a jv 4 stock)
It's a 3 stock timeout. It's pretty funny!

Here are a few clips of generally trolling. Some of the players killed themselves because of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)