BW Cup I - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
no you didn't get haxed by me what are you talking about, you got INCREDIBLE matchup g1 which you won with the aid of a lucky focus blast
g2 was even
g3 i mean yeah i did get rather lucky at the start w/ the wisp misp + skarm crit but you did in return crit my garchomp, i guess i did get more lucky than you, but you still choked like 3 times in that game so idk how you're going to be able to blame it on hax purely

ggs!

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lost 2-1 to stone in some ggs, fun series

gl in the rest

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
game 3 was the closest game ive had in a long time. came down to if he hit focus blast or not, and it was in my favor that he missed it and he did indeed miss. thanks for the great series.

:) ggs

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
My opponent is up 0-1 because he brought SmashPass like the piece of shit that he is so I'm going to wait until this ban is finished to play the rest of our games his ass is getting johned

Last edited:
Got matchupped g1, won g2 on matchup, then everything that could go wrong game 3 did!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5ou-57640

You're gonna go far kid!

fuck off lol
not really commenting on the "hax" because you didn't play nearly as well as you should have but how in the FUCK does someone make a bw team that fucking weak to scizor + rotom-w? literally wisping ferrothorn on the first rotom-w switch is an auto win with the most standard volt turn. i don't understand

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
not really commenting on the "hax" because you didn't play nearly as well as you should have but how in the FUCK does someone make a bw team that fucking weak to scizor + rotom-w? literally wisping ferrothorn on the first rotom-w switch is an auto win with the most standard volt turn. i don't understand
SubProtect Gliscor shuts down Rotom-W by PP stalling Hydro Pumps and it can easily get in on Scizor's U-turn. Even more effective if it has Toxic, and that one looked like it might have.

I'd be way more concerned about how his only answer to CM Reuniclus was to Encore/Perish Song with Politoed o_o

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)