Tournament Rarelyused Premier League FINALS [Won by the Erotic Explouds]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoutouts to based lord Meru for the crisp banner.

And so, we have arrived. The RUPL 3 finals...well technically 2, since the 1st one was a bigger trainwreck than col49s team, haha. Regardless, the time has come to find out which of the two illustrious teams that have managed to reach this pinnacle of competitive Pokemon will walk away feeling like they have attained true glory, and which team will feel as if their hearts were ripped out of their chests and fed to hell hounds. On one side, we have a team captained by atomicllamas, which managed to barely claw its way to this epic bout through a combination of sheer determination and willpower. On the other, we have a team captained by yours truly, one which has decimated everything in its path much like an Arcanine using Flare Blitz against a Level 1 Paras. Can atomicllamas' team of determined fighters overwhelm myself and my army of terminators? Only time will tell...

Avaricious Arcanines (1) vs. Erotic Explouds (5)

ORAS RU: BETTER GET IT RIGHT, HE'S THE J.A.M. mencemeat vs. UNLUCKIEST SPL PLAYER OF ALL TIME Sweep
ORAS RU: IDM SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT AND FUTURE MLB SUPERSTAR Cased vs. NINETY THE PO LADDER LEGEND Meru
ORAS RU: TAGPRO LORD AND THE ONLY RU PLAYER ON THE TEAM FAJI vs. SD SDEF SYNTHESIS VIRIZION INNOVATION LEGEND TewMew
XY RU: BARELY-ALIVE IRON CHEF kokoloko vs. I THINK HE'S GOOD? MAYBE G'S? Kiyo
BW2 RU: LAST MEMBER OF MASS>DESTRUCTION AND YOUTUBE SUPERSTAR
aim vs. RBY GODFATHER AND LUCK MASTER Soulgazer
BW2 RU: [18:54:29] <@HotNCold> FLCL even beats the legend earthworm vs. ONLY GERMAN TO EVER PLAY RU Cherub Agent
BW1 RU: NOT A GHOSTING SLOT...I PROMISE papai noel vs. JOHNED JAMVAD FOR ACTIVITY WIN innovamania
Manager: TEAM TOURNAMENT LEGEND -Tsunami- vs. 5-0 UNDEFEATED RU COLEADER atomicllamas

Also, time for some shoutouts. Shoutouts to Nails for going 5-0 in an old metagame he hadn't played before. Shoutouts to KratosMana for actually winning some RU games....what clowns lost to this guy LOL my nigga had a Doublade in vs. a Sandslash and switched to Delphox on the EQ LOOOOL! Shoutouts to Imanalt for beating Omfuga with a DRAIN PUNCH SCEPTILE LOL! Shoutouts ium for the coin flipping bot. And last but not least, shoutouts to RAPE GAME BALL COSBY CTC for your unwavering support throughout the tournament on the bench. We couldn't have come this far without your constant motivational speeches, and I'm sure you'll help us win the finals as well.

REMINDER: ALL ORAS GAMES WILL BE IN THE POST-TIER SHIFT RU METAGAME. YOU MAY TALK WITH YOUR OPPONENTS IF YOU WISH TO BAN CERTAIN POKEMON FOR YOUR RESPECTIVE GAMES.

Deadline: soon

Last edited:

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Shouts me for beating people in a tier ive never played before that no one even had the fucking tierlist of it so i couldn't learn it even if i wanted to

shouts slurpuff squad for making the season half fun even tho we had the most dead chat ive seen on a team tour yet

Shouts shake for passin me geopass team yesterday, makin niggas mad cuz of it is actually funny af. Nigga didn fuckin buy me on this garbage tour tho so pls dont let this sack of aids win

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Was a good run Kangas. Thanks to New Breed for getting me and trusting me to play bw2 and everyone else (especially 5-0 King nails) for all the help and being cool. Gl to both teams!

fuck shake, only managed b.c he's too shit to organize 5 other kids to manage of their own volition. on the real though, apologies to my squad for me being a lazy shitter; i kinda knew it didn't have the time to manage well going in, but you're good kids w/potential, so don't get down on yourselves (which, ha know, ya shouldn't be doing regardless, b.c it's just 'mons). on the up-n-up, my only goals this season were to drop shake on his neck 'n be cool, and I got that plus chimpact being indisputably my lesser, so im 100% satisfied with how things played out

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
haven't seen koko on today/yest when i was on. got mothers day shit now, so give us an extension and we'll play tomorrow im sure, kk thx g

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
^yes. it'll probably have to be late and idk exactly when cause i start a new job tomorrow but yes pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)