Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point is quite valid. On the same matter, how difficult would it be to transfer the Pokemon from the Japanese emulator to an English GBA cartridge (I have FR, LG, and Emerald)?
That depends. I use an EZ Flash IV card to trade my Japanese emulator games with my retail Emerald cartridge. There are other methods, I believe, but I've never used those.

Though, if you want to RNG legends, the only thing that I think is actually useful, is Mew. You can get the others in non-Japanse Emerald just as well. Unless you want your legends to be Japanse of course lol.

Are O-Powers Level Max only available as fortune gifts from Secret Pals or is there a way to go beyond Level 3's ?
The MAX O-Powers are only available as fortune gifts from Secret Pals, and are the same as the level 3 O-Powers except for lasting 1 hour versus 3 minutes. (even then, I'm pretty sure you have to reach Aarune in Fortree City to upgrade your Super Secret Base flag in order to get the fortunes, and it's just Bargain/Capture/Prize Money and Full Recovery)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I just caught my flawless Net Ball Latios after over 4+ months.

I'm conflicted whether it should be full or semi-redis. I'm thinking semi because it was a pain in the ass and you rarely see Net Ball Latios, but at the same time, full because 5IV -Atk Latios are not that rare.

What do you guys think?

I'm conflicted whether it should be full or semi-redis. I'm thinking semi because it was a pain in the ass and you rarely see Net Ball Latios, but at the same time, full because 5IV -Atk Latios are not that rare.

What do you guys think?
Semi. Since the rarity of net ball and 4 months is long, really long

What do you guys think?
I think you maybe should do semi-redis, as you don't want it floating around all the threads here, something that would make it less valuable in your thread.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

What do you guys think?
A couple of questions to ask yourself:
• Do you want to keep business in the market of Net Ball Latios' primarily to yourself (so that other people need to trade with you in order to obtain redis rights)?
• Do you get offended when people offer your things for little/nothing?

Personally I don't mind either way; but in the past I've seen people make their things fully redistributable, only to be annoyed when they see people trading them willy nilly (to people who just need dex entries, etc.).

The only other point I'll make; Semi redistributable is easy to turn into fully redistributable at a future point (just state on your thread it's fully redistributable, and that anyone who has it is free to trade it). Once something's fully redistributable; I sincerely doubt you could change it's status.

Could anyone help me out with female HA cyndaquil, treecko, chikorita, Amaura and totodile? Or male versions with decent egg moves? Thanks.

Could anyone help me out with female HA cyndaquil, treecko, chikorita, Amaura and totodile? Or male versions with decent egg moves? Thanks.
I have a few male toto spitbacks with crunch, ice punch, aqua jet, dragon dance. If you'd like you can have one

Hey Chev, I can get you females of: cyndaquil and amaura if you don't mind waiting a bit :)

EDIT: I've realised I can actually breed males of the 2 with the 4 most preferred EM. So hopefully that's ok because it'll take like no time at all. Just leave a message on my profile page :P

I have a few male toto spitbacks with crunch, ice punch, aqua jet, dragon dance. If you'd like you can have one
Sure, I would love one, thank you.

Hey Chev, I can get you females of: cyndaquil and amaura if you don't mind waiting a bit :)
Thanks. I am in no rush, but how long would I have to wait?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)