Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I have played Pokémon for quite some time and played gen V ubers in the past. Now I'm looking to get into breeding and playing Battle Mason, but I am really lost on how to get started. I don't really have any friends that can trade me Pokémon with good IVs to start off and I don't have any friend safari's either. So I'm looking for some tips on how to get started with breeding.

Hello all! I have played Pokémon for quite some time and played gen V ubers in the past. Now I'm looking to get into breeding and playing Battle Mason, but I am really lost on how to get started. I don't really have any friends that can trade me Pokémon with good IVs to start off and I don't have any friend safari's either. So I'm looking for some tips on how to get started with breeding.
Hey! You can start by checking out the giveaway section, you can start finding free stuff there. Otherwise, in ORAS, you can chain nav pokemon for decent IVs and egg moves, and then continue breeding them. Ask most for a flawless ditto, that should help with the breeding :) I don't have time now to give some spitbacks I have, but PM me in a couple of days and I could you some for free :)
If it's the actual breeding mechanics that are worrying you, there are a couple of good guides out there, I'll edit my post with the links :P

Hey! You can start by checking out the giveaway section, you can start finding free stuff there. Otherwise, in ORAS, you can chain nav pokemon for decent IVs and egg moves, and then continue breeding them. Ask most for a flawless ditto, that should help with the breeding :) I don't have time now to give some spitbacks I have, but PM me in a couple of days and I could you some for free :)
If it's the actual breeding mechanics that are worrying you, there are a couple of good guides out there, I'll edit my post with the links :P
Sadly don't own ORAS, only Y. But I'll ask for a flawless ditto, that should get me started.

LF
- Level Ball Chatot preferable with egg moves such as Nasty Plot

FT (any breedable Pokemon in a pokeball or Moon Ball Gastly with Perish Song, Reflect Typ and Disable)

in case of a perfect breed I can also offer a perfect breed in exchange

Either adamant or brave 0 speed. honestly, prankster destiny bond is mega banette's biggest draw, and you lose that option with the DW one
Yes, I know that, but Cotton Guard is a unique move for Banette, and for collection(and maybe trading) purpose I want to know a nature and moveset that take advantage of it, even though it may be useless.:P

(sorry for weird place for edit onmobile and it wont scroll down!)
Heavy ball is def best but I'm reading unavailable in oras??

Everyone uses Serebii for Pokeball sprites, but I'm not sure why because they're not aligned properly. I much prefer Bulbapedia's.
Thank you, I didn't find serebii much help either as I could only find a list of all balls inc unavailable
(My machamp will prob not be shiny tho)

Last edited:
Best machamp pokeball??..also anyone with a link to pokeball sprites available in oras..uncle google isn't much help
I like Heavy Ball a lot. Also, in the ball sprite discussion here, I have Serebii's sprites in my thread, because that is what comes with -=Blu-='s forum assist program or whatever it is called, you know, that trade thread thingy.

Any value in a low iv negative speed Suicune? My sync failed and I got a sassy one. I threw a ball out of boredom.

Tossed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)