Status
Not open for further replies.
Return of the No Johns Tournament: BO3 Edition
Approved by ME

vs.

Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Round 5 | Semi-Finals
john |jän|
noun, verb, johned, johning
  • A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.

Tournament Rules:
  • Best of three: ADV OU, DPP OU, and BW2 OU
  • Single elimination, standard clauses for each Generation
  • No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
  • Do not sign up unless you visit the forums every day and are extremely active, as shortened deadlines mean activity is crucial.
Pairings:

Reymedy vs Leftiez

Deadline:

The match must be complete by Monday, May 11th at 11:59 PM EST. Or play right now les mecs!

Have fun, and NO JOHNS!!!!!!

Last edited:

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I'm sure you could have found way worse for Reymedy, he's a real salt mine...

Anyway, great final and good luck to both players, please let us know when you're about to play, I don't wanna miss this one.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Won against my nigga Leftiez in three good games.
Lost ADV, then brought the win back with DPP (shoutouts to Romain Flex and Electabdel) and BW.

Big shoutouts to all the people I fought, this tournament was hella cool and the format was dope. I couldnt have thought of a better tournament to win, No Johns is PURE FUN.
Oora.

.dancin

Replays :
ADV
DPP
BW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)