Multi Gen [Read Post #40]Ubers Premier League 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
you used the team i was going to use. F

rey's had exams which is fine, so we decided on weekend. THen i learned im going to the beach (i thought it was next week) as is he so if we don't get it done on the weekend (anything can happen at hte beach, right?), prepare fo a sub yo

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
it's too bad, i actually really badly wanted to play lol. activity, because my flight to yvr from yyc leaves in 6 or so hours, and a shitton of last minute house stuff still needs to be done. if all of a sudden you sub, or if he comes alive, tell faint to sub me out as well, cause im gonna be gone till monday at the very least.

edit: a bunch of scheduled house viewings were cancelled, for clarification as why i was available today. fwiw i was available to play him regardless.

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I don't think I will have access to a computer tomorrow as I will be spending most of it on the road, so everyone gets an extension until Monday

idk if me and haruno will be able to play since we had conflicting timezones with very few times with both of us on :/

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
2:33 PM <Krauersaut> if I'm matched in a tour against a known alt account of somebody
2:33 PM <Krauersaut> am i in a position where i can take the win?

i remember the days where people weren't scared of who they were facing r0fl.

tdlr; admitting to logging on a lamashtu alt on ps pretending to be him to prevent my team taking an activity loss. I acted alone and didn't inform anyone on my team what was happening so i apologize to all skymins about the repercussions of my actions and feel they shouldn't be involved within the up and coming punishment.

fuck you lamashtu come back to pokemon We Love U!

BLUFFPHROPHETGODJESUSCHRISTOLIPROBS out

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
2:33 PM <Krauersaut> if I'm matched in a tour against a known alt account of somebody
2:33 PM <Krauersaut> am i in a position where i can take the win?

i remember the days where people weren't scared of who they were facing r0fl.

tdlr; admitting to logging on a lamashtu alt on ps pretending to be him to prevent my team taking an activity loss. I acted alone and didn't inform anyone on my team what was happening so i apologize to all skymins about the repercussions of my actions and feel they shouldn't be involved within the up and coming punishment.

fuck you lamashtu come back to pokemon We Love U!

BLUFFPHROPHETGODJESUSCHRISTOLIPROBS out
all said here is true. i do apologize for the shitstorm that i've caused, and for not being "man enough" to just play whoever it is I'd be playing. i was in a situation where I could play whoever the hell lamashtu is and, if it turned out to be Donkey or Problems on an alt, likely lose (see i'm an honest person), or i could get a force sub to at least a ghosting slot or even a force win, and I took the easy way out. If that justifies me being treated like the dick I arguably am, so be it.

5:34 PM <@edgar> nobody cares about upl

I (and obviously several others) care, and I hate that argument, because it inherently undermines the very basis of the tournament. It's just like saying "I didn't try that match, who cares" when you lose (yes, I'm looking at you, steel).

For what it's worth, had Ciele greenlit me, I would've been more than happy to play. At the root of all this, it's a game, and there's no fun without playing it (save this drama, I'm feeding off of it :D). It would've been nice to just finally get down to who I'm actually playing, instead of playing Lamashtu and, if we assume I won, winning against a "random" as opposed to winning against Problems, or Donkey, or Sweep, or whoever the FUCK I'd actually be playing lol.

How would problems know password for lamashtu alt unless he was lamashtu himself? I feel like that this implicates steel to knowingly buying a problems alt and claiming the said alt to be someone else. I really hope that this isn't true, however I would like fireburn to investigate this fully.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
yo so the opp who got subbed in didnt accept to ply yday while he was on(http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/thugly-duckling.230959/) so we coulda played but anyways im on atm at a time he told me hed be on(past 5pm his time) but he isnt(unless i fuckd up the gmt, but i should be correct according to this http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-7/) i dont rly wanna call activity here but i also dont wanna get activity'd to lose my 4-0 record, maybe an extension if that wud be possible would be nice, cya.

edit: oshit LOOOOOL looks like shits goin down atm bad time to post lool
double edit: o we can play till Monday, NICE.
triple edit: orch actually thinks its oli good lord this is priceless

Last edited:

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
How would problems know password to lamashtu alt unless he was lamashtu himself? I feel like that this implicates steel to knowingly buying a problems alt and claiming the said alt to be someone else. I really hope that this isn't true, however I would like fireburn to investigate this fully.
the account wasn't registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)