Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity, i sent innovamania a message on ps about 2 hours ago asking when he wanted to play and never got a response, i've waited since i got subbed in and i can't stay any longer :[

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
activity, i sent innovamania a message on ps about 2 hours ago asking when he wanted to play and never got a response, i've waited since i got subbed in and i can't stay any longer :[
You don't get an activity win cause you were subbed in after the user you were supposed to play was no longer online, lol.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Aight I hate to do this, especially when I haxed the ORAS game, but Cased, as I said earlier, never tried to contact me again to play the rest of our games. As I won the only game that was played and I'll be going to sleep soon (and it's deadline now anyway), I have to call activity on the rest of the set.

I'm only ruthless about activity when it's a team tour :/

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I fell asleep and took a nap while still logged into ps which my friends will tell you is a common occurence. You were available for like a 2 hour timeframe while I was available all week for jirachee. so you're call from here quite quiet

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Week 4 Rulings:

(6) The Mexican Mesprits vs VoD Vileplumes (3)
hollywood vs Kyuss - It doesn't affect the end result and neither had any VM activity at all.
Cherub Agent vs reiku - Activity.
innovamania vs Jirachee/Bouffalant - Sub came in too close to deadline after a week of inactivity from Jirachee.

(6) Warrior Wobbuffets vs BODYBAG BEARTICS (1)
Steve Angello vs aim - Last recorded activity to get this match done was from aim
scorpdestroyer vs Realistic Waters - No visible attempt from Realistic Waters to respond after the submitted activity request.
The Goomy vs liberty32 - Activity.
-Tsunami- vs Soulgazer - Dead
Shuckleking87 vs Hikari - Dead
Honko vs papai noel - Dead
Oglemi vs Vermillion Project - Activity.
Bughouse vs Cased - As one game of the Bo3 was completed in Bughouse favor, and no apparent effort to complete the other games was shown, the matchup goes to Bughouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)