Multi Gen [Read Post #40]Ubers Premier League 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted my opponent more than one week ago, yet for some reasons, he did not even respond to the message I left on his wall until Saturday, and has made no efforts whatsoever to show up to battle at all, whereas I've been waiting the entire week in the appropriate rooms on Pokémon Showdown! at any time I was available. Not that I care, but I feel there would be no harm to use a few seconds to make an activity post here.

I contacted my opponent more than one week ago, yet for some reasons, he did not even respond to the message I left on his wall until Saturday, and has made no efforts whatsoever to show up to battle at all, whereas I've been waiting the entire week in the appropriate rooms on Pokémon Showdown! at any time I was available. Not that I care, but I feel there would be no harm to use a few seconds to make an activity post here.
The vm part is true so sorry about that, but I wouldn't say "no effort" as I've looked for you a few times without success (not trying to blame you as you obviously can't be on 100% of the time)

anyway, I'm ready to play (he doesn't seem to be online) but I understand if the activity is in his favor, sorry team if this doesn't work

won gg
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-231687715
(warning - long game)

edit: respect to orch for turning timer off when ps was lagging, it was burning my timer down and i prob woulda lost to timer otherwise
KILL OPTIC KILL: turn timer off?
Genesects hyw left.
Hack: nah im done being nice
KILL OPTIC KILL: he told me to tell you to turn timer off
Hack: my player aint doing that

great sportsmanship

hyw said:
I hav clas again but ill have lunch at 1:15 lets do rematch thn
that's like 1:15 a.m. for me lol can't stay up that late, and you mentioned that you are able to play in the 10 - 12 timeframe when we scheduled. It's not past 12 yet.

hyw

Banned deucer.
Wat does team structure hav to do with anything lol my connection was bad and dced reqed rematch and he said yes will be on soon

Wat does team structure hav to do with anything lol my connection was bad and dced reqed rematch and he said yes will be on soon
It means that you 1) scheduled a game you weren't 100 % sure you would finish before lunch 2) are lying about shit to john out my player who TDs headhunt for being a "john"

if you can't take the time to play out the possible scenario inside my player's timeframe then we can accept that you forfeit :)

hyw

Banned deucer.
Can someone with adequate authority confirm the correct procedure following a DC like this? I sent my team in but D4RR3N didn't, so since I DCed AND sent the team in, don't we recreate pre-DC conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)