GSC Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't quite know what I'm doing in GSC, but I knew just barely enough I guess (and had some favorable luck, nothing too egregious)
ggs Nachos

yo just as an update, opp and i wil probably play sometime later this week. shouldn't be that hard hopefully!!

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
lost 2-0 in a couple of horrible matches where every conceivable instance of luck went his way. he hit every single thunder (of which there were at least 20), 4/6 dynamicpunches, every sleep powder except the one where i wanted it to hit, and even after all that, only took game 1 off a 25% lovely kiss miss and game 2 off a 21% thunder hit + para. absolutely ridiculous. good luck in the future buddy, if your luck holds you'll win smogon classic!
does it help saying all this? because what it actually does is dragging urself down in the mud lol.

EDIT: also i need a new opponent, gl in smog tour peachy :)

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
yeah it does. everyone needs an outlet to vent. some rage on forums, some rage on irc, and some act all cutesy on the internet and then have major psychological issues irl. pick your poison
rage won't help u, it will only make it worse and the more u lose and the more u rage, the worse it will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)