RBY Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay here goes nothing.

As per the previous posts, if I haven't seen proof of scheduling, I am going to sub people out. This is now happening. Thus, new pairings:

Soldier is subbed out and replaced by Mister Tim to play vs. FLCL
CZ. is subbed out and replaced by Tele to play vs. Master Sunny-EX

twash is subbed out and replaced by SkillinJah to play vs. New Breed
vakatalesau is subbed out and replaced by Darty to play vs. ZoroDark
Epikhairz is subbed out and replaced by galbia to play vs. LetMeShine-
Bad feeling is subbed out and replaced with WreckDra to play vs. Stathakis
reyscarface is subbed out and replaced with TopLel TopKek to play vs. Smilystar

If anyone feels that they were wrongfully subbed out, contact me with proof that you were in contact with your opponent and I'll undo the sub.

I want to know what's going on in the following games:

Asuya vs. Hikari (Asuya posted activity but I don't see any contact attempts)
PDC vs. FAJI
boudouche vs. Malekith
Reymedy vs. Crestfall
rojo23 vs. Hangover (who's deluxe dead, though. If Rojo wants a sub, post here and you'll get one, unless Hangover comes to life)
Iconic vs. Meh

Last edited:
Reactions: g
I completely forgot about this. I probably checked the alert on my phone and didn't see it. So yeah that's my fault.

I contacted Hikari on smogtours trying to scheduling but he left the server without answering me
I regularly have 20+ tabs open and if I'm not battling or actively talking I'm not paying attention to smogtours. There are forum PMs, VMs, irc and you even have my skype, next time use one of those ?__?

edit:

Isa

smh

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
got haxed out of my third open, the smogon classic gods don't like me
sorry for bringing wrap in g2, but g1 hax was so bad I wanted revenge :p

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
me and faji talk all the time, we should be able to get this done by the end of the week

Stratos

Banned deucer.
i have defeated jellicent 2-0 with the help of a tauros who believed in his master

ggs, jellicent, we had the RBYest of RBYs

this tier is fun as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)