Multi Gen [Read Post #40]Ubers Premier League 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Jabba and I were originally scheduled to play at 4 PM EST on Saturday. He was on IRC and Smogtours at the time, but after PMing him if he was ready to play he said that he had some other issues at the moment and that he would get a sub. Later that day he responded to my VM saying that there was some confusion and that he mistook me for another opponent in a different tour, but that he would be available the rest of Saturday and Sunday to play. I asked him twice later on Saturday if he could play on both IRC and Smogtours, but he must have been afk. I left a VM saying that I attempted to contact him that night.

After Fireburn announced the extension to Monday I left another VM in an effort to schedule Sunday or Monday but there was no response. On Sunday I saw Jabba on IRC and asked if he was ready to play, but I got no response again. This morning when I got on IRC I asked again but no response.

So I guess I'm calling activity.

bruno

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Oh we out of playoffs rip, since steel's fatass's too lazy to post shoutouts imma do the only one worth noting: "shoutouts anti for going 4-0 for 3k r0fl best steal of my life prob gonna be around 49k next upl honest"

I asked Jirachee to play last night. He said no, lets play tomorrow, which I agreed to. I pm'd multiple times on PS today, with no response. I think figuring that he chose not to play at the time we could, and that we need this win, we deserve the act win or at least an extension. I dont have proof but I doubt Jirachee would lie

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
<~Sweep> flcl we actually might make finals :D. did you make an activity post :o
<@flcl> n
<@Haruno> make one now imo
<~Sweep> ya you have grounds for it
<@flcl> i msged him but he no respondo
<@flcl> i cant
<@flcl> im in my phone
<@flcl> on
<@Haruno> just say destiny device never responded to vm
<@Haruno> and ill just cp it
<@Haruno> in the thread
<@flcl> make 1 for me plz

calling activity for flcl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)