The World Cup of Pokémon X - Format [Read post #265]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
considering the pms I've gotten I feel I should clarify

My last post was a JOKE. Having watched anime before is not sufficient in being eligible for team Asia

You must also be proficient at using chopsticks and have eaten sushi before

If I am not convinced that you are eligible I will ask that you send me and M Dragon a video of you successfully picking something up with chopsticks so we are all confident you are eligible

I will respond to pms about tryouts after I finish this term paper so basically tomorrow

Bless you
Fun fact: or technically not really a fact, because we arent really sure because nobody knew who jackal was when he made the first wcop so pretty much nobody actually remembers that tournament, but there is a fairly widely accepted theory that I played for Asia in it.. It was the closest geographically.

Lowgock

Doyen & Éminence Grise of the German Pokémon Community
is the 3rd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Cac anh em viet o day ko? Em trung bi choi cho chau a.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
Contact me if you need a cute mascot who sucks ass at Pokemon and afks all day playing league but is very cute (and actually only eligible for Team Europe cause LOL PORTUGAL). I can also share motivational lewd pictures of my harem to the players (just ask McMeghan I tried to manipulate him with those)

ok legit tho im coming back for this one haha u suckers thought you could get rid of me tsk tsk

also reyscarface im sorry if my post offends u father i jst strive to make u proud...

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Captain of USA Metro reporting for duty.

If you seek to expand yourself as a player and an individual by being apart of a true team, join #metro.
I'll be doing ORAS OU tryouts for #metro (Assistant Assistant Captain Reverb?????). Hmu if you want to demonstrate your talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)