BW Cup I - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jirachee I don't think reyscarface and I will be able to play until the weekend, you might want to just coinflip our game. I know its not a good thing for tours like this, but really doubt we will be able to play until the weekend.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
im not gonna take a coinflip when ive been online every single day on irc, youve given me about 3 days of being able to play at most since R3 and you werent even online during those days

After two days he manages a two word response that is highly descriptive. Never talks about being on irc, and i wasn't aware you can actually play on irc.

I agree that my availability thanks to my connection issues isn't that good, if we really can't play then just take the activity win, I just wanted the experience anyway. reyscarface play me now on smogtours, or tomorrow from 11:45 sharp to 12:30 ish.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
[11:48] <FlamingVictini> smogtours
[11:50] <FlamingVictini> play now
[11:50] <FlamingVictini> if u can
[12:12] <FlamingVictini> gtg now

see the problem is youre on for about 20 fucking minutes while im away from my computer and you expect me to be able to play whenever you please

i also really enjoy your screenshot that omits our following interaction in which YOU ask me to play on tuesday and after waiting all day you message me on wednesday saying "oops couldnt get on!!", then you say youre going to be free on the weekend, followed by getting online ONLY on sunday and not even on smogtours, but on PO, which i tell you i cant play in

seriously what a fucking joke, im probably the easiest person to schedule with in smogon, that this match didnt get done is not on me

Yes, my connection is shitty. On tuesday you let me know you could play around 5 iirc, and I wasn't able to see that message at all until the next day. I have shitty access to PS, i'm sorry i can't do much about that. I had to get people to check smogon for your response for me, which is pretty sad.

Just play me i'm in class rn

"
14:09FlamingVictiniare you at your comp
14:09FlamingVictinirn
14:32FlamingVictini;_;
"

I should be able to stay on until 3:50

Last edited:

This is honestly just proof that we're not going to get our match done, I'm now trying to play in class during school because that's the only time I can play, but he's not available then. Once I don't have connection, he will be available.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Don't even feel like attempting to summarize in one post how aids this tier is and how stupid some of these games were but I won 2-1 against Cicada ggs man

2 POINTERS

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Won 2-0. Luckily the 2 teams I've been spamming for the last 3 months had a "good matchup" against this 2 terrible teams. You can't bring BPass and call yourself a player. Losers are always wrong, get the fuck out of this tournament.

Last edited:
Won 2-1 vs Funkasaurus, he would have won the 1st one without the miss, and maybe the 3rd one for the same reason (well it was a roll)

"ggs"

Whoever updates this calc, please tell me when you're going to lower my Tyranitar's Attack for no reason. If I wanted to put an attack drop, I'd do it myself. Thanks, I'm salty. Shit series. Had it won in two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)