Finals Official Smogon Tournament XI - Finals [Won by WhiteQueen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
plot twist ultimario is bloo
i will respond to these allegations with a post filled to the brim with mostly falsified information but it will be in such incredible length that nobody will be willing to read it in depth, and as such everyone who skims past the giant wall of text and go "whoa shit im not reading that" will simply assume i adequately defended myself due to the sheer volume of words that they would otherwise be tasked with reading

Stratos

Banned deucer.
i will respond to these allegations with a post filled to the brim with mostly falsified information but it will be in such incredible length that nobody will be willing to read it in depth, and as such everyone who skims past the giant wall of text and go "whoa shit im not reading that" will simply assume i adequately defended myself due to the sheer volume of words that they would otherwise be tasked with reading
this just went from fucking funny to fucking hilarious

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Mizuhime deceased, goddess briyella banned, and now style potentially meets the same fate as THE goddess... My egirl collection is dropping at an ALARMING rate..... is this some sort of smogon conspiracy to get me to kill myself?? I am seriously considering it.. so stop f*ckin with me smogon cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)