Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
"I'll only lose if he uses Rampardos and Sceptile like you (Shaneghoul) and Teddeh, Band Xatu will pull thru"- Me an hour ago

Got beat, too bad I couldn't finish perfect, chose a bad week to choke. GG Dysjunction and well played.

RIP wobs

"I'll only lose if he uses Rampardos and Sceptile like you (Shaneghoul) and Teddeh, Band Xatu will pull thru"- Me an hour ago

Got beat, too bad I couldn't finish perfect, chose a bad week to choke. GG Dysjunction and well played.

RIP wobs

you always bring xatu ofc we're bring RASPARDOS OFFENSE

bloosed to waters sorry team

hollywood: thanks for buying me, wish i had a better season but its all in the past now. still a great friend and lets hope the mesprits do better next year.

Cherub Agent: Cherub :D, one of the best things about this season was that I got to meet new people and you were definitely one of the cooler people that i got to meet. good luck with WCOP!

Vileman: another really cool guy that im glad i got to meet this NUPL. I know you were disappointed with your season, but you were still always cheerful and brought a great presence to the team chat so don't worry about it! dank meme haha xd

QueenOfLuvdiscs: dw about your finish in this tournament m8, you were still one of the more consistent testers and one of the best supporters on the team. You'll bounce back the next time you get the chance to prove yourself.

innovamania: why didn't you bring any vanilluxe in your games, your opponent was always weak to it smh. to busy worrying about deez nuts.

Karane: Karane :], you were always supportive in the team chat and its too bad you didn't get a chance to shine this NUPL. Definitely a definitely a player to watch in the coming months :o

Blastral: really great player and a really nice guy as well. ik you join our calls but you really should talk more, because you definitely have some good things to say.

Bedschibaer: kind of wish i got to know you better, but when you were active you were always cool. Free "Mesprits sing" imo.

Kushalos: it sucks you didn't get to play this year, but shit happens. A really cool guy, and a great tester with Cherub you should defs stop by NU some more.

Lasagne: man being GMT-13 means that we didn't really get to talk much, i wish we did you seem like a really cool guy

Lolazo: man coming clutch with a couple late week XY victories, you really impressed when you did play. definitely underrated.

Facts: we had some really good test matches, and even though you're still kind of learning NU, if you stick at it you'll be great.

@rest of mesprits: i didn't really get to know anyone else but you'll still all be my teammates so at least there's that.

@Skype peeps: you know who you are, i dont feel like tagging all of you, keep making NU fun for me and keep getting eaten by me in Agario

@NU room peeps: keep being the best community on smogon. please.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
should have brought hail stall to DPP because apparently we're all using incredibly dumb teams now

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
bugzinator > ium

In case anyone was wondering, my team was discussing head smash vs sleep talk on CB Emboar on the BW1 team ZoroDark was going to use. I was arguing for Sleep Talk and then Ium disagreed with me and instead of civilly discussing the matter, he proceeded to say he was going to throw and said a bunch of insults (see: http://puu.sh/hPufK/bb6764689d.txt).

He then said this in smogtours chat (leaking a shitton of bw1 teams in the first and then 2 bw2 teams in the other puushs):

+ium: flcl
+ium: wanna know
+ium: what team
+ium: youre facing
+ium: finchinator is letting me leak to you
+ZoroDark: lol
+FINCHINATOR: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/nupl-3-week-5.3538052/page-3#post-6223168
+FINCHINATOR: bye.
+ium: finchinator
david0895 joined
+ium: what team
+Kingler12345: test
+ium: is he gonna use
david0895 left
+ium: if i just
+ium: link the entire p
+ium: b
+FINCHINATOR: you dont view forums anymore
+ium: i have it
+ium: right here
+ium: lmfao
+FINCHINATOR: ok
+ium: [LINK REMOVED]
+ium: ok
It's just Lacus and +Icey Tea joined
+Kingler12345: adv/dpp anyoen
EzioAditorium, +Barge7799, +kebabe, ~McMeghan, +MegaStarUniverse, and 6 others joined; Gremarill, ~McMeghan, +kebabe, sbroccolo, +Angelpichu, and 5 others left
[Gen 4] OU battle started between +Kingler12345 and +Cnorth26.
apocalypse desire, +Draciel RC, +Lutra, and Kyatap joined; +Puralux, +Alexander, and +Lutra left
EzioAditorium was promoted to Voice by McMeghan.
[Gen 5] OU battle started between NaCl and Funkasaurus.

It's pretty clear that this behavior is unacceptable and we shouldn't stand for any actions of this sort

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
We're not actually requesting activity win. Tyrano said he'd be on during the weekend days (never specified exacts but that's whatever) it's now like 8pm his time and he's not here. I don't know how much longer my sub will play, but if he cant play at this point or later, we'll see what we can do to get the game done tomorrow I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)