Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
how can i sketch spore onto smeargle in oras? is there somewhere i can double battle? not sure if the maison works for that

Someone who has a Competitve/Flawless Manaphy w/ Modest/timd or Bold nature up for trade? I have a lot to offer, shiney or non shiney flawless pokemon. legendaries as well! Pm or something to see what i got!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
age old question.. best ball for heatran?

im going to sr a modest one for the vgc/doubles set in the strategy dex.

i was thinking luxury, timer, repeat in that order. altho i really wanna use repeat and NN it "repeatran" haha

i was thinking luxury, timer, repeat in that order. altho i really wanna use repeat and NN it "repeatran" haha
I like premier best but it takes forever. Repeat and Timer are cool bc of their catch rates.

how can i sketch spore onto smeargle in oras? is there somewhere i can double battle? not sure if the maison works for that
Interviewers Gabby & Ty can be rebattled as often as you like, and is always a double battle. Bring a Shroomish, Amoonguss, or Parasect knowing Spore with you.

Timer it. Or, hell, go for Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)