SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

You're going to be waiting literally forever for that trade to go through. Mythical Pokemon like Jirachi can't be traded over the GTS, despite being able to ask for them.
Apparently not, because I got up this morning, checked the GTS, and it came! All of the little shapes on it are marked too, so it could have perfect IVs as well!

You're going to be waiting literally forever for that trade to go through. Mythical Pokemon like Jirachi can't be traded over the GTS, despite being able to ask for them.
Apparently not, because I got up this morning, checked the GTS, and it came! All of the little shapes on it are marked too, so it could have perfect IVs as well!
Some Mythical Pokemon can be traded if they're hacked in a certain way, a while ago there were a bunch of hacked Jirachi with offensive nicknames being GTSed/WTed.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Hi, Mega Klefki, and welcome to OI. Please check that there isn't a thread already covering what you want to discuss when making a new one. I took the liberty to merge yours with the big one we already have on the subject.

I just found a Dream Ball Growlithe. Very nice addition to my thread :)

EDIT: I got a Snorlax named 'Yo Mama' with a Burn Heal -_- So original

Last edited:
Yesterday's Wonder Trade Wednesday had me making off like a bandit. I got 4 shinies.
A shiny Pumpkaboo (which shortly evolved, much to my chagrin. I would've liked to play with it in Amie before evolving it, because I think Pumpkaboos are one of those Pokémon who happen to act in a cute manner). It has a modest nature and appears to be 6IV, and came with a Big Nugget.

A Shiny Timid Gardevior with I suspect Hidden Power Fire. I already made a shiny Gardevior in Pokedit for breeding, so if anyone wants to adopt this one, they are free to do so. I suspect that she and Gourgeist aren't legit, but I don't really care, so long as they can't mess up my game, I'm thankful to have them.

And a shiny Froakie and Venonat. They have bad natures and IVs, so they are more novelties than anything else, but I'm thankful to have them. I think shiny Venonat looks especially neat.

I started wonder trading things for shits and giggles (and pokemiles, PP ups plz). So far I've sent out a box full of modest Squirtle with EMs dragon pulse and aura sphere (even though I've since ditched dragon pulse for ice beam on my 5V one lul), a box full of adamant HA Fletchling and just now a box full of Phantump.

I've gotten quite a few Wurmple and Zigzagoon, but I did get some nice stuff. I got two 5V Ralts, at least one is timid, a 4V jolly Ralts in a moon ball (lol), a 5V Shroomish and Honedge (they had ones they didn't need), and the king (well, sort of), a shiny 6V HA Amaura. With many egg moves. It's clearly hacked.

I've been saving boxes of spitbacks generated during the week for WTW. Today I picked up two shinies, a 5IV Mienshao which I really want to hack check, the usual shiny Terrakions, and several decent 4 and 5IV spitbacks, some with excellent egg moves. WTW being a thing is pretty cool.

At this point, I have the habit of saving all my spitbacks for Wednesdays, and trading them all off at once. This week, most of them had Starf Berries.

Wasn't as lucky as last week, but I did pick up three Shinys: Altaria, Mime Jr, and a 6IV Luxray, the latter of which was clearly hacked, not that I give a Rattata's ass, because it's shiny and is flawless.

I also managed to get a flawless 5IV Adaptability Corphish with Aqua Jet, Super Power, Dragon Dance, and Knock Off.

The talk of PKhex no longer working with the new update makes me think I might not be getting as many Shinies anymore.

Through WTW I have gotten a gen IV modest 2IV Timer Ball BR Dialga, a BR Lapras and a shiny BR 6IV Talonflame nicknamed Ace (suspecting it's a hack). When I did a wonderlocke on X I got a shiny 5IV Safari Ball Phanpy with EM's, so that locke turned easy quite quickly. Also gotten a modest Machamp :P

Yesterday, I got not one, but two Shiny Haxorus before WTW was cut tragically short. I now have two Jolly natured Haxorus, but he is probably hacked, so I can't list him on my trade thread, so if anyone sees this, and wants him, feel free to request him.

Yesterday, I got not one, but two Shiny Haxorus before WTW was cut tragically short. I now have two Jolly natured Haxorus, but he is probably hacked, so I can't list him on my trade thread, so if anyone sees this, and wants him, feel free to request him.
The Shiny Haxorus might be legit since Shiny Haxorus are available to be caught in an event in BW2 that is activated by completing the Unova Dex. It would be level 60 and from Unova if that is the case.

The Shiny Haxorus might be legit since Shiny Haxorus are available to be caught in an event in BW2 that is activated by completing the Unova Dex. It would be level 60 and from Unova if that is the case.
I doubt it. It is all 6 31 IVs. Hold on, lemme check....nope, "hatched at the Battle Resort on 2.16.2015". I'm 99.99999999% sure that she is hacked, so I can't list her. Don't wanna look like a suss. I'll probably Wonder Trade her next Wednesday, unless someone is willing to give her a good home, hacked or not, since I already have a shiny Jolly Haxorus with 6 IVs.

Speaking of 6 IVs and Wonder Trade, I was very pleased to get a 6 IV Careful Registeel named SteelTitan after Nappy's stream ended. So maybe I'll try for a physically defensive variant when I catch one, and have both defensive variants.

Recently I got a 6IV Shiny Arcanine and a 6IV Shiny Sylveon, both with competitive EVs, natures and movesets.

Shiny Modest Mudkip with perfect IVs in everything but Attack...
And later, an obviously hacked shiny Lv 100 Adamant Aegislash with 6 perfect IVs!

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Got my 3DS working for a bit, after some SD card issues, so I've been clearing out my spitback stock through WT. Got a couple of derp stuff, including but not limited to:

-A bunch of crappy early route stuff such as Zigzagoon, one of which looks like a random shiny

-A shiny 6 IV Sheer Force Totodile...in a Lure Ball

-A Self-destruct Munchlax nicknamed "Big Mac"

-A 6 IV shiny Zekrom

-A bunch of Torrent Froakies

-A Monsoon Vivillon (which I'm keeping despite its crap stats/Nature)

And best of all:
-A lv 99 Charmander nicknamed "NoZard4U", which was holding a burn heal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)