BW Cup I - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? "Get your ass on the server" is now an insult?

I challenged you twice on the server and you ignored me. Unfortunately im not the type to care enough to go "activity activity!". I prefer to win my matches the right way. So host, if we dont get this done today feel free to coinflip breh

Edit: on the case of scheduling you never gave me a time and day either

yo i VM when you are available
first time you dont reply
second time you say i have to go on server
i do, i dont see you there cuz you are on an alt (couldve mentioned that!) so i go help out my parents for ~10 mins
i come back, saw you messaged me so im getting my teams

(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: lets do it
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: u bout to freeze up like the last time I said ''lets do it''
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: not even respondin
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: then sendin out a vm to show smogon u be getting da activity done
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: what the fuck ever
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:52) MetalGross: hE LEFT
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:55) MetalGross: I JUST MESSGAED HIM

i even saw the 'what the fuck ever' pop up, then messaged you but you already left. then i leave another VM immediately on Smogon where you dont reply! again!
not sure how im supposed to fight you when you're not even replying to me lmao
so really a coinflip when you were available for like 15 mins max? i wont accept that

ill hang around on smogtours today but yea

Last edited:
yo i VM when you are available
first time you dont reply
second time you say i have to go on server
i do, i dont see you there cuz you are on an alt (couldve mentioned that!) so i go help out my parents for ~10 mins
i come back, saw you messaged me so im getting my teams

(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: lets do it
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: u bout to freeze up like the last time I said ''lets do it''
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: not even respondin
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: then sendin out a vm to show smogon u be getting da activity done
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:50) MetalGross: +The Great 0ne: what the fuck ever
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:52) MetalGross: hE LEFT
(13:04:39) Isa: (12:09:55) MetalGross: I JUST MESSGAED HIM

i even saw the 'what the fuck ever' pop up, then messaged you but you already left. then i leave another VM immediately on Smogon where you dont reply! again!
not sure how im supposed to fight you when you're not even replying to me lmao
so really a coinflip when you were available for like 15 mins max? i wont accept that

ill hang around on smogtours today but yea
Why did you say i insulted you though? I dont see any evidence of it not in the VMs or the log u mentioned.. What a drama queen

Guy stole my reqs after i outplayed him then. Outplayed him again but the same thing happened some people are too lucky

Edit: "nice games" yeah glad replays are available

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
alright, this has gone long enough. I was gonna coinflip it but then flamingvictini missed the last scheduled time and hasn't been on since... I'll let reyscarface advance

Pokebasket missed our schedule. He advise me about his delay but I can't wait him more than this (it's quite an hour later). Activity.
Hey I'm here, I didn't know he couldn't until this hour and I couldn't enter before. Please, could we get a 1 day extension?
I've been available the whole week but he told me that he could just play today at this time.

Hey I'm here, I didn't know he couldn't until this hour and I couldn't enter before. Please, could we get a 1 day extension?
I've been available the whole week but he told me that he could just play today at this time.
Pokebasket, if you would/could we can play today evening. I'll write you what time we can do it.

Edit: About text in bold type, you know it's not true => http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/pokebasket.45783/

Last edited:

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
alright, this has gone long enough. I was gonna coinflip it but then flamingvictini missed the last scheduled time and hasn't been on since... I'll let reyscarface advance
Didn't realize that if rey doesn't respond at all to me suggesting a time, that means he wants to play then. Not worth arguing since he played Alf anyway, but it would be nice if he actually communicated next time. My connection may be absolutely shitty, but at least I attempt to communicate with more than two words and don't assume that people know my timezone, or that i'm "active" on irc (or that i'm going to be online to play at a time you suggest even though I haven't responded at all to you in the past because I wasn't available then!!!). I guess he's just too used to playing people who are available 24/7. GL in your future matches though.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
sup

Activity:

Picollo vs xtra$hine - Picollo simply didn't answer xtra, who then posted in the thread claiming activity. Activity in xtra's favor.
MoxieInfinite vs Smilystar - Smilystar hasn't been on in a week, after responding to MoxieInfinite's VM. Activity in MoxieInfinite's favor.

Extension:

Kevin Garrett vs McMeghan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)