Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
we agreed to play sometime later but I pmed u in servers atm but u left, we can play tmr without problem tho n_n

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
where did it say that you had to play with post-shift teams? in other tours they usually put in the effort to announce these kind of things in the op to clear up confusion. if both players agreed to play without the tier shift then let it be. it's not even setting a harmful precedent or disrupting this tournament. nupl is a fun, unofficial tournament so no need to come up with random and unnecessarily strict policies

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
where did it say that you had to play with post-shift teams? in other tours they usually put in the effort to announce these kind of things in the op to clear up confusion. if both players agreed to play without the tier shift then let it be. it's not even setting a harmful precedent or disrupting this tournament. nupl is a fun, unofficial tournament so no need to come up with random and unnecessarily strict policies
stfu this is serious

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
won vs blunder first legit rekkage for me this tour GG man, try believing next time.

Shoutout to my team, hollywood for buying me, all others for being there i guess. Too bad we sucked ass, and not only in the good way. It was a fun time, sorry for not being too involved with you guys but just imagine i called all of you out for being the swell guys that you are. Also who would've thought that i could get a positive record with putting up to no effort into this. Believing is the key, so is the heart of the cards.
Mespirits sing: German Naruto Opening is going to happen soon, stay tuned.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
ARTICUNOS!

GGs Vileplumes, sorry for the hax in a game or two if it mattered and the drama that came up because one of my ex-players decided to do something totally out of line.

Let's keep going strong into the final!

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Eh so me n cased said sunday night, he hasnt connected for more than 2 hours, i do expect him to show up sometime later and ill be able to play by then, but if not, activity @__@
EDIT: god fucking dam it my 700'th post was an activity post out of all things fml

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)