RBY Cup I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Should have played Saturday.
We were both online, I waited 5 mins for him, and then I took 5 mins to get a team on PS!. Once I chall'd, he told me that it was already too late, and that he would not have time to play today. He immediatly left.
The day after, I was connected on smogtour and waited a bit, but I havent seen my opponent at the scheduled time.

Activity.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
we finally played after a long time..
i won in 3matches, the first one get haxd i could not do so much, the second one i think i deserve the battle and same for the third one. really happy to meet cicada, a cool boy and a great person(and battler too).
I hope to see you around soon ggs bro :)

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
time to wrap this one up.

ACTIVITY CASES:
Wittgenstein vs TraceofLife - Wittgenstein was last seen a week ago. Win goes to TraceofLife
Xyldaz vs New Breed - Xyldaz hasn't responded to New Breed. Win goes to New Breed
qsns vs Smurf. - qsns missed the scheduled time and didn't attempt to reschedule. Win goes to Smurf.
Tamahome vs Mazar - Mazar got subbed in but hasn't made contact with Tamahome despite being online (and Tamahome has contacted Mazar). I'm not giving extensions to people who haven't made contact. Win goes to Tamahome.
pokebasket vs dEnIsSsS - Game was scheduled but not played and no visible attempts to reschedule have happened. Pokebasket posted activity and Denissss has not responded. Win goes to pokebasket.
Drowsy Cheesecake vs Void - Drowsy Cheesecake gave the win to Void without either of them posting in this thread. I don't do deadline day subs though. Win goes to Void.
soTsoT vs Tom the Bomb - soTsoT tried to schedule with Tom The Bomb who gave an unclear time and didn't respond when asked about a more exact time to play. Win goes to soTsoT.
Reymedy vs Crestfall - Reymedy and Crestfall scheduled for 5 PM during Crestfall's time. Crestfall was online but had to leave very shortly after the scheduled time, before any game was started. No visible attempt to reschedule has happened. Reymedy gets the activity win.
Shiro. vs Nelson - Shiro. and Nelson made a vague schedule for "the weekend" but Shiro. missed it due to internet issues, no attempt to reschedule was made. Activity win goes to Nelson.
hard vs xtra$hine - Both players missed each other for the scheduled time. xtra$hine told hard to VM him when he was ready to play afterwards but no further contact was made. xtra$hine gets activity win.
Fireburn vs Fakes - Fireburn made first contact on May 4th. Fakes responded with "when play?" and Fireburn suggested the day afterwards. Fakes didn't respond. Posting "activity" a week afterwards isn't impressing me, Fakes. Activity win goes to Fireburn, who actually made attempts to schedule.
Smilystar vs reyscarface - Smilystar was last seen: Tuesday at 8:06 PM. Reyscarface has tried scheduling but gotten no response. Reyscarface gets the activity win.
idiotfrommars vs Lavos Spawn - Lavos Spawn repeatedly tried to schedule with idiotfrommars who could only come up with a "fight now?" post and that he couldn't fight until Sunday. Lavos has been more active in trying to get the game done. Lavos Spawn gets the activity win.
Mix vs Danilo - Danilo suggested a time to Mix (around deadline) and Mix didn't respond. Activity win goes to Danilo.
candyflip vs Metaphysical - Metaphysical has been trying to get the game done, candyflip hasn't. Activity win goes to Metaphysical.

EXTENSIONS:
Decadentia vs WECAMEASROMANS - Decadentia was subbed in very recently and the game is scheduled. Extension granted.
Agammemnon vs Rewer - Rewer missed the scheduled time but tried to reschedule, Agammemnon did not respond. Extension granted.
e7e vs TheKFC - Game was scheduled for today.
fatty vs Dr Ciel - fatty was subbed in on Saturday. No contact has been made between either players as far as I can see. Granting extension due to very recent subbing.

EXTENDED GAMES TO BE PLAYED BEFORE 23:59 SUNDAY 24TH, GMT+2

COINFLIPS:
sugarhigh vs LonelyNess - Game was scheduled but no game happened, nobody posted activity, clarified the situation or tried to reschedule that I can see. Coinflip.
The Avalanches vs Nova - Game was scheduled for "weekend", no game happened, no further contact was made and no activity posts were made. Coinflip.
Asuya vs Hikari - Game was scheduled, no game happened (or at least, was reported). Nobody posted activity afterwards or made an attempt to reschedule. Coinflip.
rojo23 vs Hangover - No contact has been made. Coinflip.
giara vs Picollo - No real scheduling was made ("You can find me here" doesn't count"). Coinflip.
ZoroarkForever vs Cronenberg - Contact was made and both players suggested times but no fruitful scheduling happened. Coinflip.
McMeghan vs Cnorth26 - Game was scheduled for "next week" but no game happened nor a rescheduling. Coinflip.
silver97 vs Funkasaurus - Neither player has contacted the other. Coinflip.
Mr.378 vs Disenchanted - Game was scheduled but didn't happen, no further activity from either side afterwards. Coinflip.

I streamed my coinflip and uploaded the result on YouTube:
here's the results:

sugarhigh vs LonelyNess - sugarhigh advances
The Avalanches vs Nova - nova advances
Asuya vs Hikari - asuya advances
rojo23 vs Hangover - hangover advances
giara vs Picollo - picollo advances
ZoroarkForever vs Cronenberg - cronenberg advances
McMeghan vs Cnorth26 - cnorth26 advances
silver97 vs Funkasaurus - funkasaurus advances
Mr.378 vs Disenchanted - mr.378 advances

r2 up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)