Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well, the time that i had to use that nick.
Reason: i want to back my old nickname. I put tobito because i lost a bet with my friend, but im really proud to be hellpowna<- like this. everyone knows me like hellpowna and i dont want to put an other name. i said i wanted cara, but no more. this is my last time that i ask to staff to change my nick. im really sorry if i wasted your time, it will happen anymore.
Oglemi

dumbass

Last edited by a moderator:

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can I get a name change to Natural Talent.
I like the name and irl a lot of people say that's what I have so i want the change name change to that.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to Matt_192

Reason: It's the alt I use effectively everywhere and I prefer things to be the same

k - oglemi

Requesting Name Change From "VirajVora" to "Black Heart"

Viraj Vora is my real name and I think I must not use my real name on internet freely... Don't worry I won't revert back or ask for another name ever in future... Thank you...

k - oglemi

I'd like my username to be changed to Bryce D. After a while, I've gone to use Bryce D or Bryce on PS and elsewhere, so I'd like to have more consistency with usernames.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name in Darkdevil because I prefer it with capital letter

k - oglemi

Hello! Can I have my username changed to just Leonelli? It's the only username I use everywhere and I would like it to continue that way because I want to start being active on this forum and build my reputation with that name. Thanks!

k - oglemi

I would like my user name changed to DarkPhoenix911. This is my preferred user name on several other sites. I much prefer it over my current. Thank you :)

k - oglemi

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
May I get my name changed to "Always!" ? It apparently annoys more people than myself, and I've come to want uniformity between my PS identity and my smogon one. (Seriously people are making fun of my poor smogon choices, help a dude out ;__;)

Always! also resembles my PS name more as well.

k - oglemi

I want change my nick to "Luispeikou" It was my nick a long time ago and sggt is an alt i used when i registered here. Thnx :3

k - oglemi

Can I please have my name reverted to Ranger Mike, I've asked for it in the firebot thread but that changed me to helmut haha. I know that someone decided it'd be funny to create a ranger mike alt but magnemite had the same scenario. I know I already have a revert used but still please change me back.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my names to xXLeBronJamesXx for a few reasons:
1. I really like him, he's my favorite basketball player
2. I don't know how I got this name, but I hate it
3. This is the name I use on Showdown

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)