Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Char-Y sometimes uses Earthquake so it can be a lure for Heatran. Greninja, Zoroark, Lucario, and Infernape can also go mixed.
Infernape and Greninja
Naive Charizard, Naive/Hasty Sceptile, Naive/Hasty Infernape, Rash Samurott, Naive Zoroark, Naive/Hasty Greninja
Since I can't save the spread, I'd like to make the best of it by using the HA and being able to pass down the ball, so that eliminates Gen2-5 starters and Zoroark. :/

I think I'll go with Lucario or Greninja, depending on if I can get the right female parent. Thanks all!

Would anyone be able to clone a few Pokemon for me? I'll probably be going to sleep soon in about an hour or so. Really late where I am but whatever.

EDIT: Helped.

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Greninja is too mainstream lol, go for Naive Sheer Force Rampardos instead (and share a copy??)
Problem with mixed Rampardos is that physical Attacks still outdamage special ones, even with max SpA investment (I may have tried mixed Rampardos at one point...)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Any 12.5% females have viable mixed sets? I have a f.m.m.f.m.31 spread right now.

Edit: With HA
I'm voting Naive Greninja and Naive / any mixed attack nature really Blaziken. If you can get parents with the right 30's then HP fire Gren and HP Ice Blaze would be even better! Blaziken in a Pokeball isn't that bad, right?

Hello, i need an help transferring my Garchompite from X to my OR, i dont have really time to get the platinum trank in or do i need a quick help with two trades to move garchompite from x to or,thanks :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, i need an help transferring my Garchompite from X to my OR, i dont have really time to get the platinum trank in or do i need a quick help with two trades to move garchompite from x to or,thanks :)
I can help you.

Please give me this information:

Friend Code
In-game name of X and OR.

My information is here:

FC: 4785-5257-3383
IGN: Halute

Last edited:
Probably a bit of a silly question, but are there any Special based non-Legendary Pokemon in Emerald or FRLG that benefit from move tutors (aside from the obvious Clefairy)?

There were two things I came up, but they both actually only use 4th gen moves lol (Defog Dustox and Defog Pelipper). I'm thinking I should just RNG most of the stuff in gen 4 because of special balls...

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Probably a bit of a silly question, but are there any Special based non-Legendary Pokemon in Emerald or FRLG that benefit from move tutors (aside from the obvious Clefairy)?

There were two things I came up, but they both actually only use 4th gen moves lol (Defog Dustox and Defog Pelipper). I'm thinking I should just RNG most of the stuff in gen 4 because of special balls...
Non-mega Gengar likes having Counter on some sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)