RBY Cup I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
I'm like, why didnt you show the rest of the conversation Crestfall ? Your phone has an issue, I'm dead serious, I replied to these messages and I did chall you.
We were about to play a RBY BO3 by the way, you thought it was some kind of CC 1v1 shit ? You leave after 5 mins, that's cool, but then the day after (you did postpone without even asking me by the way) you simply don't come. You were on a phone + a wifi that probably had massive cancer, and all you do is -join-, -take a convenient screenshot-, -leave- before I can do anything. I thought only jajas would activity post like that LOL.

I don't really care about the extension, but I work on week days, so don't ask me to play at 3 AM my time like you did last time, that's a no no. Tell me when you're available, and when you're NOT using this phone of yours.
I won't bother contacting you.

PS : Battery = 14% looking pretty ready to play LOL
lmao you're really gonna straight up lie to save face? He gave us an extension and you're still trying to scheme something here as if you challenged me? You sent me no messages either time nor a challenge - I've played in smogon tour weeks on my phone with no issue (played round 3 on mobile in the second aegi live suspect tour). And now all of a sudden my phone isn't compatible with Showdown? I didn't leave after 5 minutes, you can ask an admin to check logs and confirm that I indeed was online at 5:04 on smogtours. And that my final part from the server was at 5:17 since you don't believe me.

And yeah ofc an RBY Bo3 takes longer, but since you had NO intent to even start the set I wasn't going to stick around. I had time to play but not if we start 30m after the initial plan. It's still RBY, not GSC.

And my battery would have been sufficient if we started immediately or even within 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)