Project OU Theorymon [Voting: Check Post #3272]

Status
Not open for further replies.
People lets vote for something exciting, something cool and scary. Forget the ding-dong bell, forget the vulture, forget who is most useful; lets vote for the pokemon who is ranked among the top 5 badass Pokemon list... lets vote for Mega Beedrill.

Also somebody should vote for Thundy-T, its kinda sad..

While it's the buff the bell needs, it's also one I just think should happen naturally for how obvious it is. I prefer the mon that needs that buff after getting the gift of a Mega already.

Bug/Ground Mega Beedrill

ANNOUNCEMENT TIME: I'M BACK BITCHES

That's right--I'm back on board the Theorymon Council. It turns out that my semester ended a lot better than expected and I am now able to devote a lot more time to Smogon. I'm sure it all appears that this was some elaborate hoax for likes (because it totally was…), but I really appreciate all the support you guys gave me earlier. I'm ready to kill this shit if y'all are.

SO…now that I've let everyone down by rejoining the squad (because I know y'all are vultures tryna steal my spot on the council [I'm looking at you Celticpride ]…), I'm going to let you all down again by posting the results of the previous slate…

Everyone, please welcome our winner Sun King BRONZONG + RECOVER

The results…

Bronzong: 38

Beedrill: 36

Mandibuzz: 8

Thundurus: 1 (lel Recreant )

Without any further sassy effing ado, I present to you our next slate.

+ Thousand Arrows (credit to Patolegend! )

+ Contrary
+ Magic Bounce

+ Prankster

No, we did not forget to credit anyone. Two of these are due to my sweet, buttery ass having some free time. The other is a crowd funded effort due to the council. You know what to do my lovelies…

DISCUSS

EDIT: WTF YOU PEOPLE WE HAVE BROKEN THE 80 VOTE COUNT WAY TO EFFING GO

Last edited:
Sun King <3

Anyway I'm busy atm but 1st impressions are that Contrary, Magic Bounce and Prankster are pretty lame abilities in that Contrary makes anything with STAB Super Power good where as Magic Bounce and Prankster make just about any defensive pokemon good.

So with that said Thousand Arrows Sandslash is the most appealing at the moment because it sounds really cool and unique, wile fitting fantastically flavour wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)