Gorebyss [QC 3/3] [GP 0/3]

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Not QC but I think Ice Beam should be slashed over sub. It can allow you to beat Taunt Noivern when players think that you do not carry an ice-type move coverage. It also has the added benefit of hitting Rotom-C and Flygon all in one moveslot(on the switch tho).
You can mention how Scald can burn foes that can ease setup for Gorebyss
Also, remove mentions of the recently departed pokemons.
In team options, do not say lake trios as only Mesprit and Uxie can be used.
In oo, put in Mental Herb as it allows you to boost safely once without getting taunted or encored.
In C&C, mention Jellicent in the bulky water-type as it straight up walls it but also mention that Jellicent cannot do much in stopping Gorebyss from passing. In C&C in general you should give some more examples as players would like to know what specific mons can stop Gorebyss
The format is also outdated
Please use this to refer on the new format
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-new-analysis-formatting-guide.3537802/
Thanks man, I finished updating the OP! how does it look now?

Edit: Tagging QC members to check this after updates.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm slow. I'm bad. Remove Noivern, Whimsicott, and Cresselia as they aren't RU anymore (each have one mention each, so no huge deal) Some weird capitalization mistakes and spacing errors, but that's better left for GP. Byss is simple, predictable, and effective when used properly. Pretty basic and straightforward, so

QC Approved 3/3 littlelucario

-kal-

hi guys
is a Contributor Alumnus
This thread should be locked with the recent BP complex ban which basically makes Gorebyss have zero niche in this tier now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)