Flargabluhbluh's bluhbluhbluh -Trick Room Kick...Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
who is the coon? seriously tho i hope you like southpark cause i prob look like a crazy person, but cmt for the suicune please :)

who is the coon? seriously tho i hope you like southpark cause i prob look like a crazy person, but cmt for the suicune please :)

Sorry man, I'm really only looking for other flawless srs (and not even that many of them) in order to save the next 2 months of my life

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Sorry man, I'm really only looking for other flawless srs (and not even that many of them) in order to save the next 2 months of my life
all good dude, i was trying to paste that exact pic but my ipad wouldnt let me. im working on flawless timid azelf, ill hit you up if i strike gold. its been a month already

Rayquaza
IVs: 29/31/31/18/30/31
Nature: Jolly Ability: Airlock
Moves:
-Dragon Pulse
-Twister
-Thunder
-Extreme Speed
OT: SG Summer '15 ID: 03145
Non-Redis
Notes: Special thanks to Djura for his giveaway this morning. I would normally toss but since it's a LO number, and it was only ~an hour or 2 of SRing, I'm keeping for fear of angering the RNG gods and being plagued for my Heatran SR. Fuck that special defense tho -_-. Oh yeah, legit wondercard SR'd on my X file.

Btw was reminded this isn't tradeable yet >_<

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
'sup m8, you know what to do...

Suicune
IVs:
31/6-7/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Aurora Beam
-Ice Fang
-Mirror coat
-Mist
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Notes: Have been resetting this since 06Mar. Over 2 months to get the flawless Modest. I'll probably get talked to about how long I spent in the bathroom at work tryin to catch this bastard, but it was worth it. Premier ball because no increased catchrate is for ballers. Also, the concept of negative color matching (i made that up) ie: purple-blue=red, therefore it matches.

'sup m8, you know what to do...

Suicune
IVs:
31/6-7/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest Ability: Pressure
Moves:
-Aurora Beam
-Ice Fang
-Mirror coat
-Mist
OT: Mike ID: 64768
Notes: Have been resetting this since 06Mar. Over 2 months to get the flawless Modest. I'll probably get talked to about how long I spent in the bathroom at work tryin to catch this bastard, but it was worth it. Premier ball because no increased catchrate is for ballers. Also, the concept of negative color matching (i made that up) ie: purple-blue=red, therefore it matches.
#638 - Cobalion Ø | Lv.50

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Nature: Jolly
Retaliate / Iron Head / Sacred Sword / Swords Dance
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. Took me like 2 days of SRing (good lord, now everything is taking me less than 2 days to reset lol); literally perfect for VGC and anything else, and is the only flawless Cobalion I've seen around these parts AFAIK. Also, Net Ball master race. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis
giggity

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
That's a terrible name...but sure. Did you wanna do it tonight?
Yah, I can trade pretty much whenever you want.

And you got me thinking about the name... and yeah, it sucks so don't name it like that. Instead, name it flargcune or idk, something other than the boring species name, I'm out of nickname ideas.

Small update....Type of the Month Club will be doing big things this month so keep an eye out for that (Hint: It'll be earlier than usual.) My WiFi may be spotty over the next couple weeks, but I've had a couple of these layin around for a while and needed to add them.

Torchic(
)
IVs:
30/31/30/31/31/31
Nature: Naive Ability: Speed Boost
Moves:
-
Scratch
-Growl
-Baton Pass
OT: カルム ID: 24359
Non-Redis
Notes:
Bred by me, hatched by a user a on Reddit. HP Ice.

Charmander(
)

IVs: 31/0/31/30/30/31

Nature: Modest Ability: Solar Power
Moves:
-Outrage
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Dance
-Ancient Power
OT: Misty ID: 08551

Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by .com. HP Ground.

Scatterbug(
)

IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid Ability: Compound Eyes
Moves:
-Tackle
-String Shot
-Stun Spore
-Rage Powder
OT: Drake♪ ID: 62723
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by Drakero. Bred on one of my alternate X files. Jungle Pattern.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)