Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the suspect ladder.
Is it that as more coil I gain, the slower I get them? I mean right now I gain 60 coil points after winning a match when I'm at 1700 coil, but will I gain less when I have more? Like do I gain maybe only 15 when I'm at 2500 coil?

What is the standard Mega Diancie movies right now? Can't find any analysis for it. I'm assuming it's still Moonblast, Diamond Storm, Protect, Earth Power with Max Special Attack and Speed?

Patolegend!

Fan of 1000 Arrow 'Slash
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
What is the standard Mega Diancie movies right now? Can't find any analysis for it. I'm assuming it's still Moonblast, Diamond Storm, Protect, Earth Power with Max Special Attack and Speed?
Normally 36 Atk is used to KO Zapdos after rocks, Moonblast, Diamond Storm, Earth Power/HP Fire, Protect/Rock Polish, Max Speed and rest in Special Attack.

When Zapdos' HA Static is eventually released, what do you guys theorize will be the best ability choice for defensive defog sets? Para chance is nice but it hinders roost stalling.

When Zapdos' HA Static is eventually released, what do you guys theorize will be the best ability choice for defensive defog sets? Para chance is nice but it hinders roost stalling.
I think the chance of para makes it the obvious choice, at least for me. Snagging a free paralysis is something I would never turn down for the possibility to PP stall.

Could you source/give some kind of evidence for this? Bulbapedia seems to say nothing, the calculator disagrees (no boost when no item) and technician in general doesn't boost variable moves when it goes over 60 power e.g. grass knot, low kick, avalanche, pursuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)