ADV Cup I - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Awfully soon to post activity as I vm'd my opponent when I saw the pairings but...

JakeLakePalmer was last seen: May 3, 2015

and the fact that I just won't be available during the weekend.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
won 2-1... games 1 and 3 were ggs, sorry for haxing you to shit in game 2 tho :(

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
papai noel wrote on my wall that he could only play on 5/19...which is when I had my last final and then drove home. It was pretty much the only day I would not be able to play.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Disenchanted missed a scheduled time last weekend, and left after i messaged him on the stour server today...

ggs, gl in the tour

Last edited:

ZoroDark

esse quam videri
is a Tiering Contributor
"won" against kg 2-1. game 3 was absolutely terrible by virtue of me getting 5/5 flinches among some other bullshit. I'm terribly sorry I had to win like that, but I'd like to thank you again for being such a class act about it. gg's i guess :/

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Gonna need a one day extension, sorry about that.
Timezones don't help, and we're both busy with various stuffs atm.

I should play tonight vs VIL but I hope he can log on before 11-12PM my time (idk if I can play after that), in that case can we get an extension?
Last time we didnt meet each other for like 30 min difference lol and he can only play today and tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)