Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a cloner. Need two copies of my DexNav'd Staryu. Cloner can keep a non-redis copy, or have something from my thread.

I knew thatXD My bad....
Either ways keep or toss this jolly rayquaza
26-27
26-27
IV's are pretty good despite only having three perfect IV's
28+ for the defensive stats or keep hitting L+R+Start. Keep in mind that VGC won't allow Rayquaza anyway (along with most official competitions) and thus most anyone who just has to have a shiny Rayquaza can RNG one in HG/SS.

Looking to transfer my Sharpedonite and my Sablite from my OR to my AS (so I can FINALLY finish AS). I am online 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm PST, Monday - Friday. PM me if you can help!

So I just finished soft resetting my amazing jolly rayquaza which comes into what I am about to ask next.

If anyone has a rayquaza code and has not soft reset it yet and wants someone to soft reset there rayquaza I can do that right now. In exchange I would like to keep a copy of whatever I soft reset. Also looking for any other event codes or possibly another rayquaza code.

I can do it if you are still around.
You can clone? Well this makes matters much easier! Since you were the one who wanted it in the first place with redis rights, you can keep a full-redis copy instead of trading me the 'mons I asked for. I just need the original + 1 copy for someone else who wants it.

EDIT: Unless you wanted something else? God I am assuming far too much.

So I just finished soft resetting my amazing jolly rayquaza which comes into what I am about to ask next.

If anyone has a rayquaza code and has not soft reset it yet and wants someone to soft reset there rayquaza I can do that right now. In exchange I would like to keep a copy of whatever I soft reset. Also looking for any other event codes or possibly another rayquaza code.
I've got an extra rayquaza code that I don't need. PM me if you're still interested.

Just SRd this shiny event Ray

#384 Rayquaza [Mild]

IVs: 29 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 30, 31 / 31

I'm leaning towards keeping it as I've got another one waiting on my OR save. What do you guys think? Should I keep or toss?

#384 Rayquaza [Mild]

I'm leaning towards keeping it as I've got another one waiting on my OR save. What do you guys think? Should I keep or toss?
I wouldn't keep a Rayquaza where the boosted stat was Sp Atk, and the Attack isn't perfect. It's a decent keep (29 is a LO number for Rayquaza, I think?) for personal use; for trading, it's pretty easy to SR an event 'mon (especially with no cutscene) so toss.

#384 Rayquaza [Mild]

It does have the LO number, and although Ray isn't the mon that needs SpA the most, it would be unique. Would have been a definete keep with perfect Atk, and judging by that you have another code waiting you could keep.

Also, if anyone has a shiny Ray code that works for a European 3DS, you will get anything from my thread and I can also do shiny BPs for it (Yes, that is more than one shiny BP).

Edit: Nvm, rufus just broke my heart ;_;

Last edited:
Also, if anyone has a shiny Ray code that works for a European 3DS, you will get anything from my thread and I can also do shiny BPs for it (Yes, that is more than one shiny BP).
There isn't any shiny Rayquaza code that works on PAL 3DSes so far.
Edit: Truth is a harsh mistress bro

-
Can someone help me transfer 9 items between games, please? You can have something from my shop for the help (within reason).

Last edited:
rufusdrumknott said:
I wouldn't keep a Rayquaza where the boosted stat was Sp Atk, and the Attack isn't perfect. It's a decent keep (29 is a LO number for Rayquaza, I think?) for personal use; for trading, it's pretty easy to SR an event 'mon (especially with no cutscene) so toss.
Ksh13 said:
It does have the LO number, and although Ray isn't the mon that needs SpA the most, it would be unique. Would have been a definete keep with perfect Atk, and judging by that you have another code waiting you could keep.
ckn said:
Personally I'd slap my momma and keep it
Thanx for replying. After giving it a lot of thought I think I'll toss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)