General Introduce yourself!

Hello Everyone! My name is Mayukh Kundu also known as Mudkipguy. I am a hard core Pokemon Fan and a Technology video producer on YouTube. I like Pokemon Showdown very much and I come on Showdown at least once a day. I try to help and be friends with everyone! ;)

Hi. You all seem to be very xenophobic of Australians here, refusing to acknowledge that 'cunt' is a word much like the in Australia, used every other sentence, so excuse my bad language, but if you're going to see that word, you'll see it here first.

Hello Everyone! My name is Mayukh Kundu also known as Mudkipguy. I am a hard core Pokemon Fan and a Technology video producer on YouTube. I like Pokemon Showdown very much and I come on Showdown at least once a day. I try to help and be friends with everyone! ;)
Hey Mayukh, epic name. Where does it come from? I'm quite interested in your YouTube activity. Could you link me to you channel?
I'm also quite a big fan of Pokémon, and I also play ORAS. Do you play Wi-Fi? Maybe we could battle some time!

Welcome c:

Hi. You all seem to be very xenophobic of Australians here, refusing to acknowledge that 'cunt' is a word much like the in Australia, used every other sentence, so excuse my bad language, but if you're going to see that word, you'll see it here first.
sup mate. jk
Welcome. What part of Pokémon are you mainly interested in? Maybe I could show you around. If you have any questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread. Or just PM me about them!

Heyyyy!! I fellow Mudkipz lover. I dont know if you can tell by my avi but Water types is one of my specialties. I am currently making a test team on Showdown for my wifi team staring the AllMighty Swampert. I would love to discuss it or about the youtube page. PM me anytime :)

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hello ayy mao zedong!
(Weird, I'm actually doing a unit in school on Mao Zedong right now. !_! ) Xenophobic? No way! D: One of my good friends here is an Australian. He's one of the nicest people I've met on here, not to mention funny, too! :) Also, I understand that some words have different connotations in some places than in others. :P Anyway, Smogon is a really diverse place where you can meet people from all over the world! That's one of the best parts of the site. We also have a lot of different subforums, each with their own unique communities. Find one you like, and feel free to get involved! If you have any questions you need answered, feel free to VM/PM me or one of the other users of the "welcoming committee", and/or take a look at the Simple Questions / Have a Question? Ask it Here! thread. Have a great stay here at Smogon!

Howdy yall. Name is Conner Fuller, 23, and I've played pokemon since Gen. 1. And I'm wanting to get onto competitive battling. And..... yeah..... I keep my intros short. :-) Oh. And favorite pokemon is Cyndaquil

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Howdy yall. Name is Conner Fuller, 23, and I've played pokemon since Gen. 1. And I'm wanting to get onto competitive battling. And..... yeah..... I keep my intros short. :-)
Hey Conner Fuller!
Nice to meet you! I've been playing since Generation 3 with Emerald, though not at the original release, but rather a couple of years later. I joined Pokemon Showdown! when my friend introduced me to the simulator, and that was around the time of XY. We have a guide for beginners to competitive (it is a bit dated, I'll try to find you a new one if it exists, sorry :[ ) that is pretty helpful with the basics of competitive battling. If you are in need of help with something, check out the Help form. I'm sure you'll find the site interesting; have a great time here! :D

Hi. I'm new to competitive play, so I'm trying it out! My first pokemon game was Pokemon Black.
Hey! Welcome to Smogon. If you want to learn some basics of competitive battling, you should take a look at this guide. If anything is unclear, you can always ask a question here, or just PM me. (Hit my name and click on 'Start a Conversation')

Make sure to have fun :)

Howdy, my name is Skooch.

I came here to Smogon because I wanted to become a part of the community and of course get better at battling competitively. I hope joining the forums will help me become better and meet new people along the way.

Howdy, my name is Skooch.

I came here to Smogon because I wanted to become a part of the community and of course get better at battling competitively. I hope joining the forums will help me become better and meet new people along the way.
Hello and welcome to Smogon Skooch! We are happy to include another member to our wonderful community here. Don't worry, because this place will help you get better at competitive battling and make you better and I assure you at you will meet and make new friends. If you haven't already, joining Pokémon Showdown! will help you learn so much easier than just on the forums. If you ever have any questions, wanna play a round of some good old Pokemans, or you just wanna talk, PM either the staff (I wouldn't advise just PMing them to talk or for battle requests), me, or QueBien.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Yo I'm Broken Phobias You can Find me in The Challenges room and my Fav poke is Golduck

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Thank YOu however i am already familiar with these for i have been a part of showdown for 2 years

Hey, my first post here. I joined so I could post a RMT, but I don't meet the requirements. What must I do?
Sup! Welcome Abbp. I'm not sure why you're not meeting the requirements. Can you tell a bit more about the actions you take and what error(s) you get? I'll be glad to help you out.

Sup! Welcome Abbp. I'm not sure why you're not meeting the requirements. Can you tell a bit more about the actions you take and what error(s) you get? I'll be glad to help you out.
Oh I figured it out. I was reading the rules posts description. Thanks for the friendly welcome!

Hi I'm Drake, thought I'd start using the forums for circlejerk for some pokemon discussions as I slowly creep back into competitive scene. I shitpost hang out in A/M almost every day so if you ever want to talk to he hmu on there.

Hi I'm Drake, thought I'd start using the forums for circlejerk for some pokemon discussions as I slowly creep back into competitive scene. I shitpost hang out in A/M almost every day so if you ever want to talk to he hmu on there.
Hey I can help with competitive battling and welcome to smogon. Good luck:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)