Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't any shiny Rayquaza code that works on PAL 3DSes so far.
Edit: Truth is a harsh mistress bro

-
Can someone help me transfer 9 items between games, please? You can have something from my shop for the help (within reason).
Do you still need help?

Actually if you tell me what they are i might have them .

I am looking for a male Golem/Onix/Steelix with Heavy Slam so I can breed an Impish Heavy Ball Onix.

I could offer a 5*31 IV of that Onix I am breeding or any breedable Pokemon but I am limited on what balls I can breed on.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
I am looking for a male Golem/Onix/Steelix with Heavy Slam so I can breed an Impish Heavy Ball Onix.

I could offer a 5*31 IV of that Onix I am breeding or any breedable Pokemon but I am limited on what balls I can breed on.
Hey, I could give you a male Onix with Heavy Slam if you'd like! I've been looking to breed an Impish Steelix myself, so a spitback with that nature would certainly be very helpful! Let me know^^

Last edited:
Hey, I could give you an Onix with Heavy Slam, would you prefer it to be male or female? I've been looking to breed an Impish Steelix myself, so a spitback with that nature would certainly be very helpful! Let me know^^
I was looking for a male one as mentioned in the post you quoted :P

I could give you a spitback after I started breeding so unless you would prefer having a Love Ball Mawile with EM or something, I could give you something else until I finished breeding.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
I was looking for a male one as mentioned in the post you quoted :P

I could give you a spitback after I started breeding so unless you would prefer having a Love Ball Mawile with EM or something, I could give you something else until I finished breeding.
Yeap, noticed that, too! I could send you the male Onix right away either directly or through the GTS, whichever you prefer. Really only need a spitback with the Impish nature in return ;)

EDIT: Sent! Thanks for the Onix, don't worry about breeding me a flawless one since this is more than good enough! ;D

Last edited:
Yeap, noticed that, too! I could send you the male Onix right away either directly or through the GTS, whichever you prefer. Really only need a spitback with the Impish nature in return ;)
I put an Onix lv1 female for an Onix male into the gts then. If you want to breed Heavy Slam yourself, then I guess thats ok since I could have breed you a perfect one with Heavy Slam as well.
My IGN is Mertyville and I have Stealth Rock Timid as text.

Last edited:
LF: Net Ball HA Bagon. Not gonna try hording because of a previously horrible experience *glares at Roselia*, and the area Bagon's in is too small to DexNav.

Cretacerus

Survivor
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey guys, is there any good hatch location for Swinub in ORAS? Hoenn doesn't seem to have many natural habitats for Ice-types :/

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is the shiny ray event that everyone is using now the singapore event? and do these codes work on a usa 3ds?

is the shiny ray event that everyone is using now the singapore event? and do these codes work on a usa 3ds?
I believe it is compatible with the USA software, but since the page itself is region locked, they're trying to limit it to Southeast Asian users.

If I only know some trick around it I'd be checking the page for updates myself.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I believe it is compatible with the USA software, but since the page itself is region locked, they're trying to limit it to Southeast Asian users.

If I only know some trick around it I'd be checking the page for updates myself.
what is the "page" you speak of? ive got some friends overseas maybe they can score me one?

Yes, and yes they also work on a Japanese 3DS.

The page pika pal is talking about is the Maxsoft Facebook page which distributed the codes yesterday. They were out of codes by around last night though ... you're all kind of late :p They were given out through shops in Singapore and the Phillipines from earlier in May, I'm not sure if that's still happening though. Most of the shops would ask you to buy something before they gave it to you too, those that didn't only had limited codes (like, first 100 to show their member card would get it or something).

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Yes, and yes they also work on a Japanese 3DS.

The page pika pal is talking about is the Maxsoft Facebook page which distributed the codes yesterday. They were out of codes by around last night though ... you're all kind of late :p They were given out through shops in Singapore and the Phillipines from earlier in May, I'm not sure if that's still happening though. Most of the shops would ask you to buy something before they gave it to you too, those that didn't only had limited codes (like, first 100 to show their member card would get it or something).
so i see the event technically runs til july 12th. do you think there would be any hope of my friend in phillipines to get one? or me calling there and offering to pay for something over the phone, i would have any luck?

i know its dirty but i was gonna try to pull the "im from phillipines but am visiting my family in america for the summer and missed it :("

MattaPod: Uh, idk do you think your friend would be willing to shell out money so you can get a pixelated black snake? idk how shops in the Phillipines work either, I don't think the latter would work, but you could ask your friend if it would.

You can't just buy a couple of styluses and get it either, btw. As far as I can tell, you have to buy a TCG deck from the latest series, or buy one of OR/AS. I'm glad Malaysia didn't end up doing that, I'd probably cry about shelling out at least RM50 just so I could get a rare event Pokemon ngl
Edit: Clearly I'm the only one lol.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
MattaPod: Uh, idk do you think your friend would be willing to shell out money so you can get a pixelated black snake? idk how shops in the Phillipines work either, I don't think the latter would work, but you could ask your friend if it would.

You can't just buy a couple of styluses and get it either, btw. As far as I can tell, you have to buy a TCG deck from the latest series, or buy one of OR/AS. I'm glad Malaysia didn't end up doing that, I'd probably cry about shelling out at least RM50 just so I could get a rare event Pokemon ngl
well id paypal her the money, i dont mind paying. thx for the info, im crossing my fingers :)

I have a few pokemon that I don't need anymore that I could giveaway over gts:
- 3 Love Ball Adamant Indimitade Female Mawile with Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang
- 2 Careful HA Scyther with Defog (one is male lv17 and needs a heartscale to remember it, but has 5*31 imperfect ivs)
- 3 Modest Nubel with Ancient Power

Edit: just PM me if interested

This is a more pickier request than usual, so this may be difficult since I've never had the time to do this...but...

Anyone has a Riolu w/ Justified, jolly nature and with Bullet Punch?
31/31/31/x/31/31

On another random note, I'm trying to main Lucario on Sm4sh, but that's going sort of mediocre :/

Practice practice~

Also my favorite 4th gen poke lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)