Tournament NUPL3 FINALS [Won by roscoe and CasedVictory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ORAS: aim vs Teddeh
ORAS: Realistic Waters vs Blapperl
ORAS: liberty32 vs Tricking
XY: blarajan vs Montsegur
BW2: Soulgazer vs bugzinator - if Soulgazer tries he can win, but he's Soulgazer
BW2: Hikari vs MetalGro$$
BW1: Metaphysical vs ZoroDark
DPP NU: papai noel vs atomicllamas
ADV NU: Vermillion Project vs Django
Bo3: Cased vs Finchinator

predicting the tie because haha : P

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Playing Cased tomorrow afternoon at 3:30pm gmt-4 (or somewhere around there). Only reason it has been delayed to this point is because I wasn't ready and I johned him, for the record, but hoping for a good series of games nevertheless. lgi cunos!

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
So we informally scheduled, for 3:30pm est with the whole night as our window, (http://puu.sh/hWTVS/5b628e4639.txt) last night and I figured that our best of three would be over before the 8pm Hockey game, so I decided to make plans to go out before the game and stay out for the duration of it. No sign of cased from around the start of the scheduled time window until now (6:30pm est). We'll just get it done over the weekend because I'm going to have to go out soon because I planned this poorly (my fault) and I don't know if/when he will come online.

Main point of this post: Sorry for those who wanted to watch the games today for misleading you with my post last night and just to clarify and avoid anyone getting mad, this isn't an activity post as that would be ridiculous in the finals and with these circumstances, it's just explaining why I said we'd play on a certain day and it didn't happen - we see each other all the time and it'll certainly get done this weekend.

Last edited:

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lost gg

didn't expect you to use the same (or similar) team 3 times in a row, didn't build around it and got punished. Sorry team carry pls

Finchinator

-OUTL
OU Leader
I won the DPP game in a pretty close game that I thought I lost on turn four because Linoone is a threat - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4uu-62067
I won ORAS in a game where my opponent played better than me for the most part, but I dodged a Fire Blast and had (what I'd consider to be) a match-up advantage which saved my ass - http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-nu-62069
Props to Cased for being cool about it, this game is shit sometimes, and also for putting up with my johning.

Let's go Articunos!

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost. i had no way of winning though. thanks FLCL for the last minute team, sorry it couldnt shine

[9:38:32 PM] blarajan: sorry i'm horrible but i used a soulgazer approved team and made soulgazer approved moves so
[9:38:32 PM] blarajan: did i really lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)