bzzt bzzt

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I am stepping down as NU tier leader. Pretty much everyone is aware of this, but my interest in NU peaked sometime towards the end of my last reign, and I haven't been nearly as invested in leading you swell guys as I should have been (note the fact that I have like an average of 5 posts/month since the start of this year!). Raseri has been a true boss and managed everything NU-related virtually on his own with little input from me, but we both talked and would like to promote hollywood to Co-Leader of NU.

hollywood is a superb guy and already is involved in many facets of NU, and we trust him to take y'all to the next level. I will still be watching and be quietly involved, because NU is my baby and I don't think I could ever really step away from it permanently. I appreciate the tolerance of the community about my negligence (who's that Zeb guy and why is he in charge of things? he doesn't even post??) and wish that you guys give your best to h-wood and razzles, as per usual. x)

RIP & congrats!

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Better tl than raseri :(((
GL with all your cool tourney stuff Zeb! Looks like you have a lot to handle there
excited to see what hollywood will do with the tier....

Oh my gosh! Congraulations, Hollywood (&)! I cannot think of a person better suited for this position! You're an amazing person and, as evidenced my your mastery over Offensive Powerhouse™ Vanilluxe, are clearly skilled enough to lead the tier effectively. Your parents should be proud to have raised such a gifted offspring.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
grats hollywood. certainly well deserved after your consistent contribution to the tier and forum over the last couple years. unfortunate to see zeb step down, but he's off to bigger and better things ;] (USCentral 2015 n_n)

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
uh im just starting to get into nu and the only lil interaction i had with you were the no excuses games(and the vm to which you didnt reply ;-;) but i wish you luck with whatever you start with now, grats hollywood the new czar n_n

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
rip zeb good luck in whatever you've been doing over mons for the last several months xd
and grats hollywood xd

wow hollywood much congrats. nothing can stop you from making nu a mexican empire muhahaha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)