ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

OK so now that we've lost Zam and Hippo (and Stoutland by extension), we are gonna wait for the meta to settle before Mamo and Mandi are up for reservation (and Gallade, but who cares about Gallade). We're prolly gonna have to SCMS a lot of the uploaded analyses because of the tier shifts, so I'd appreciate it if those of you who found stuff needing to be revised commented them here.

Good day.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright man, I don't see any mons in unreserved and didn't see it in completed so guessed it was unreserved lol. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Haha it's fine np! Apart from Mamo and Mandi there's the preliminary list of below-UU Pokes found here, Spiritomb is available if you're keen on writing something up :) we'll be updating it soon with others too.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Mamoswine and Mandibuzz are up for reservation for QC members only.

The Preliminary list for below-UU Pokemon has been updated. These Pokemon are also now up for reservation.

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mamo and Mandibuzz are up for reservation for QC members only. - RIP, wanted Mamo.

Anyways I'll be taking regular Blastoise and Milotic.

Edit: Btw love how Blastoise was on the below-UU list when it's UU lol

Last edited:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
Yeah you're right Ernie, sorry I was under the impression that a Milotic analysis had not been written recently at all. I must have missed the analysis on the first page when I was looking through it for ones that hadn't been done yet. Kreme don't bother with Milotic, I'll just directly update it on-site if a change needs to be made.

Hey so, considering we're adding a regular Blaster set and that regular Aerodactyl is B- rank on the VR, we should prolly add a Suicide Lead set (I remember Hikari wanted to but we ended up not doing it).

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, I'll be taking Aero then since I was denied the mermaid earlier.

Ok I may be interested in writing an analysis, as I have never written one before. Who is left available? I've looked at different spots, but i can't tell if some are written or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)