NOC Fallout New Vegas NOC [GAME OVER - Wastelanders Win]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainly a theory that Ullar tried to coach/teach HD in public. Also, the sheer amount of town reads that I have. I think honestly my heart more lies with PokeNGuy. Almost all of his posts have been "oh you guys said what I was gonna say so I don't have to say anything right now"

Ok. Well that answers that.

Vote: PokeNGuy

I find sunny to be much townier than this guy.
Curious what everyone else thinks of PokeNGuy, or really... where any of their reads stand...

I'm being lynched? My name's spelled incorrectly? Boo, BOO I say! I guess I'll explain my current situation. Though I don't have much... all my previous scum reads have extremley believable claims... ESPECIALLY Fate, who was my top scumread before the role reveal. So basically I'm useless rn, as I'm getting town vibes from quite literally EVERYONE in the game... even knowing there's still at least 2 scum alive (because a game of this size always has at least 3 scum)... i'm in a really tough spot...

As for you Mr. Odd Ghost
I think PokeNGuy, or whatever name he has, is trying to skirt by without drawing any real attention to himself. I really hate his 533. That could easily be trying get two mislynches.
My 533? What now? Post 533? I didn't even make that post, I went back and checked! If you wanted to site a post, double check the number. I'll give you another chance here.

Mainly a theory that Ullar tried to coach/teach HD in public. Also, the sheer amount of town reads that I have. I think honestly my heart more lies with PokeNGuy. Almost all of his posts have been "oh you guys said what I was gonna say so I don't have to say anything right now"
Okay to be fair, you have me there. I know this point was true, at least at one point in the game, but it's unprovable and very scummy looking. However, I've been answering questions on an "ask and I'll answer" basis ever since, giving my thoughts that way, so there's that... I guess.

Ok. Well that answers that.

Vote: PokeNGuy

I find sunny to be much townier than this guy.
Curious what everyone else thinks of PokeNGuy, or really... where any of their reads stand...
Care to elaborate? No? Okay. That settles my lynch.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but please give me a good reason beyond my earlier behavior to vote me.

yea we should just mass claim imo esp. considering no one actually wants to make the big plays

also unless the mafia purposefully idled their kill spiffy is basicaly conf. village (also that wouldn't make a lot of sense to do that but i guess that would be a true long con??? lol)

Oops..... ignore the 'that settles my lynch' line. Forgot to erase that, I was originally gonna vote you there before I looked more carefully and decided to give you a second chance to explain yourself... my bad.

i'm guessing the post restrictor wasn't working last night either?
Von hasn't talked yet. Also Fate, since you pretty much confirmed your role, can we have your entire role just like Spiffy did? Because while you're the announcer, it doesn't mean you aren't mafia per ce. And just getting that would be nice.

I'm kind of wondering if it's too soon for the cop to reveal himself or if we should roll the dice one more night. If they got someone or can dramatically narrow down the field, that could really help us now. I'm more or less worried about losing 3 nights of possible information and leads. And we can finally go off something substantial.

honestly at this point i'm guessed it was probably faked (which if it was will make for an interesting discussion on hosting practices...)
I think it was faked. I also think it was disingenuous of the mods to allow it to be faked. I will wait until endgame before I go down that road.

PokeGuyNX (sorry for butchering the name). I meant your 553, not 533. My mistake. It is where you called two players town v town. Normally scum say that as way to either discredit the argumentation going on, or to give a town pass to one of their buddies.

If it is true at one point in the game, how is not provable? I don't understand that second point you are trying to make. Would you care to clarify that?

I said Sunny there because Sunny seems to be the other lynch contender. Of the two of you, I definitely find your more scummy than Sunny. I can at least follow Sunny's posts. The only thing saving you is your complete disregard for how scummy your posts sound.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
yea we should just mass claim imo esp. considering no one actually wants to make the big plays

also unless the mafia purposefully idled their kill spiffy is basicaly conf. village (also that wouldn't make a lot of sense to do that but i guess that would be a true long con??? lol)
I just want to say now that I won't be able to claim until Sunday the 31st/1st because I only have my phone.

Yeah, looks like the post restriction was faked, but oh well. I thought that it might be because HD forgot it a few times and wasn't modkilled.

I mean, PokeguyNXB could be a good lynch. I'm entirely undecided on him.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I live. The next two days are my weekend so maybe I'll be more active, but honestly there are things I really need to do if I can.

Given the host's interactions, it is pretty insane to expect the post restrict to be faked. Rather, we should have a village roleblocker with a bit more information.

I don't any particular scum in mind at the moment, though I could harp on an old thread, but mostly here are a few things:
1. sunny004 desperately needs to be held accountable for his activity by this point (I'd have added Pokeguy, but he has posted). Especially with even more seasoned players posting less, he has every opportunity to jump in.
2. Examine people's past actions knowing that Serious Bananas is town.
3. Examine people's past actions knowing that Amianki was neutral.

As much as I see no reason to lynch Fate, there's also no reason to assume that he is town just because he has proven his role. If anything he was far too quick to reveal it, something that narrows down kills for the mafia.

PokeGuyNX (sorry for butchering the name). I meant your 553, not 533. My mistake. It is where you called two players town v town. Normally scum say that as way to either discredit the argumentation going on, or to give a town pass to one of their buddies.
Ah, I see. This post was one where I mentioned all arguments before the then current one being t v t. It was simply just a gut feeling I had.

If it is true at one point in the game, how is not provable? I don't understand that second point you are trying to make. Would you care to clarify that?
Because how can one prove what's in their head? I know that at that point in the game everything I wanted to say was said, but how can I prove it beyond simply stating such? And even then it could easily be seen as a lie.

I said Sunny there because Sunny seems to be the other lynch contender. Of the two of you, I definitely find your more scummy than Sunny. I can at least follow Sunny's posts. The only thing saving you is your complete disregard for how scummy your posts sound.
Okay then... I suppose this makes sense.

Yet again, I have no clue who to vote....

Also no the post restriction is probably faked, I can talk normally.

If anyone could give me some pointers on what topic to contribute to, I'd probably be a bit more of a help. I'm kinda lost atm.

It's hard to draw conclusions from the post restriction. If the post restricter is mafia, which they probably are, the mafia already kind of used it on themselves to cover their tracks. So them idoling could very well be a tactic to throw us off.

Who first brought up the idea of the post restriction giving a mafia lead to the village? Cause while that wasnt a terrible call, I can see the mafia implanting this "seed of doubt" in our heads into thinking maybe we had got a pocket mafia.

Just need to get some discussion going and your weird play this entire game needs to be questioned more. You're as solid a lynch target as anyone. And your terrible play might be why Haunted felt so disgruntled.

change of heart then? what happened to warrant going from ignoring me to wanting to "question" me?

my "terrible" play was the reason why haunted felt "disgruntled"? huh? i barely targeted him (considering I said i thought he was TOWN on day 1). the whole reason he was "disgruntled" or whatever was because of you anyways but if you want to blame it on me to make yourself feel better feel free ^_^

ButteredToast, I don't think Jalmont is a good target today. I think PokeNGuy is much better anyway. You all should move your votes accordingly if you want the game to move along! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)